Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Who would you regard as the most chavvy member of these forums. For those blisfully unaware of chavs existence, please reference the following:

www.chavscum.co.uk

ReputationRep:
    Me. I have a confession, I like a chav song. And it's really chavvy. In fact two chav songs. This has never happened to me before.

Please help Percy.

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't have a clue... most of the criteria are impossible to see from an online forum - burberry cap, stupid accent, bright white sports clothing...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Percy.)
    Who would you regard as the most chavvy member of these forums. For those blisfully unaware of chavs existence, please reference the following:

www.chavscum.co.uk
    http://www.scallycentral.co.uk

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charlord)
    http://www.scallycentral.co.uk
    Oh well done for finding that! Thanks for the link

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by happysunshine)
    Oh well done for finding that! Thanks for the link
    hehehe no prob

ReputationRep:

www.chavscum.co.uk
    Thats better Percy, much more interesting thread. I don't understand why Amexblack is on there, he is a sloaney not a chav.

Perhaps a sloaney thread as well would go down well?
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joey_Johns)
    Thats better Percy, much more interesting thread. I don't understand why Amexblack is on there, he is a sloaney not a chav.

what the fudge is a sloaney?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sillynarb2)
    That's what I was thinking JJ, I don't think many people including Percy will know what these are and see the funny side.

I hadn't heard of them until folk on this board starting mentioning them.

ReputationRep:

Amexblack justs reeks of new money. His parents probably won the lottery and wear hawaiian tshirts and big gold necklaces.

ReputationRep:
    so many names

ReputationRep:
    LOL guys - i am no where near a townie - my sisters are townies that like to slut around but me - no no no haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sillynarb2)
    A public schooler with similar traits to a chav (arrogant, no time for anyone, self centered) but with vast sums of money (their daddies). Often seen around Kings Road, with a phone stuck to their face, wearing the likes of Armani et al. Tara PT is a perfect example of an older version, think of her but 13-18 year old bratts.

ReputationRep:
    why am I on there????

I'm not a chav.

edit: cheers bradders

ReputationRep:
    A public schooler with similar traits to a chav (arrogant, no time for anyone, self centered) but with vast sums of money (their daddies). Often seen around Kings Road, with a phone stuck to their face, wearing the likes of Armani et al. Tara PT is a perfect example of an older version, think of her but 13-18 year old bratts.
    Then there's the pseudo-sloaney, oh the complicated world of pretention...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DazzYaa7)
    LOL guys - i am no where near a townie - my sisters are townies that like to slut around but me - no no no haha
    safe

ReputationRep:
    Amexblack justs reeks of new money. His parents probably won the lottery and wear hawaiian tshirts and big gold necklaces.
    I assure you Amex Black isn't new money. He is a grade A Sloaney, and a nice guy, certainly not new money.

ReputationRep:

www.chavscum.co.uk
    I had to look that up before I came to a conclusion. It's Dazya obviously, he looks exactly like one. If I encountered him on the street I'd cross to the other side!

ReputationRep:
    You, in contrast are a class act my friend. You, myswlf and Mr. White ensure that there is at least a modicum of class on these forums.

ReputationRep:
    Would you find these at universities? Or do they not bother going?

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 20, 2004
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.