National rail tickets Watch

lil_sweetie
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
Is it possible to buy a monthly return ticket between two stations? Ie in two different London zones? I presume that would be cheaper than a travelcard between the 2 zones, as I only really need a return......anyone know? I've looked on the TFL website but it's not that helpful.
aleathiel
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
what do you mean, for one journey?

last time i went home i got a return ticket that lasted a month because i wasnt sure of the day i would be returning.. but I was going from Leicester to Swindon via birmingham hmmz
lil_sweetie
Rep:
?
I mean, like a return ticket I can use every day for a month, or a week, or any period of time really.....or can you get a set of returns? Or not. hmmmm. :confused:
aleathiel
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
oh I see I was actually wanting to know the same thing since I was thinking of going home every weekend till xmas but can't afford to buy a return each week :confused:
samba
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by aleathiel)
oh I see I was actually wanting to know the same thing since I was thinking of going home every weekend till xmas but can't afford to buy a return each week :confused:
Why would you want to do a stupid thing like that...
aleathiel
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
to see my mum and brother..
lil_sweetie
Rep:
?
(Original post by wesetters)
If it's just once a week or so, you're probably better off with a standard prepay Oyster.
I can't use a standard Oyster as only one of my stations has the oyster readers......I'm a bit confuzzled!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (129)
38.51%
No - but I will (19)
5.67%
No - I don't want to (25)
7.46%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (162)
48.36%

Watched Threads