The Student Room Group

Im so lost and confused, I dont know what to do

Im in my first year of Uni, and currently of on a average of 58 - 60%.
All though, this is from all the work Iv done so far.

The thing is, in the coming month, I have 4 assignments in (each worth 50% of the unit) + and a practical In less than a month.

Now, these assignments are really hard, Im struggling with them, and I dont really know what to do.

Since I have started Uni, i have been living out and having issues sleeping at night (missing family), thus, ruining my sleeping pattern.

I havent missed any handins, and so far up to date ( except for the 4 assignments and practical).
The the issue is, I have been waking up late and missing a lot of uni.
I know im not WAY behind, as I have been spending the times I missed to catch up with the lectures slides available online.
I dont know if I can perform these assignments well :frown:
One of them is coding, another is modelling, and the other two are written reports.

But that is not enough.
Im so stuck.
I have a feeling this will make me fail the year :/,
I wake up feel sad/ill.
I cant even sleep at night. I just lie there for hours, looking at my watch from time to time seeing hours have passed.
Im so stressed, I dont want to talk to family because they are really proud of me, and it physically and mentally makes me ill thinking of taking away that proudness.
"coding"? So you do computer science?
Reply 2
Original post by shawn_o1
"coding"? So you do computer science?

What makes you think that? I'm sure there's other courses that teach coding as a module besides Computer Science; Software engineering perhaps?

Quick Reply

Latest