Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    My chemistry poster is looking a lot prettier with colour now! Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1429987643.420630.jpg
Views: 303
Size:  150.0 KB

Tomorrow my aim is to finish my chemistry poster and get as much done for biology as I can!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I've just completed my chemistry poster! Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1430052511.890465.jpg
Views: 281
Size:  129.8 KB
    Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1430052533.903633.jpg
Views: 264
Size:  150.3 KB

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    B1 is finally complete! Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1430064805.435755.jpg
Views: 254
Size:  145.9 KB

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I've spent the last few days making little cards to put around my posters with extra little things I need to remember for my unit 1 science exams, such as energy flow and some useful chemical formulae. Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1430338157.069551.jpg
Views: 237
Size:  174.8 KBName:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1430338185.526034.jpg
Views: 251
Size:  159.9 KBName:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1430338201.285336.jpg
Views: 249
Size:  151.0 KBName:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1430338230.362243.jpg
Views: 245
Size:  146.9 KB

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Twinning 😂 they're all over my walls!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I know this doesn't count as GCSEs are over (well not until results day!) but I thought I would just give a quick update...

When I start sixth firm in September I will be studying biology, chemistry, maths and psychology. As you know, my aim is to become a vet, so I need really good AS/ A2 results. Because of this, I thought I would start getting prepared by going over some of my Head Start to AS guides. I have them for biology, chemistry and maths, and I am currently working on the maths book. I'm going through answering a few questions from each section each day just to refresh my memory, and reading some bits too if I feel I'm a bit rusty. I'll then do this with the other subjects if I have time between my work experience placements!

Well I hope everyone is having a good summer and good luck to everyone getting results! Not long to go now!!
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Are you happy with your results?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HouseOfRichman)
    Are you happy with your results?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Very happy! I got 6a*, 4a and a b, with 100% in 6 exams! I was 1 mark off an a* in biology which is annoying, but I'm getting that remarked! 😄

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VittoriaAnna)
    Very happy! I got 6a*, 4a and a b, with 100% in 6 exams! I was 1 mark off an a* in biology which is annoying, but I'm getting that remarked! 😄
    Congratulations! Those are great results, and hopefully the remark will make them even better.

Just a note - when you start sixth form, don't be surprised to find that your grades might drop down a little bit - when I started year 12, I was getting Cs in subjects that I had achieved an A* in at GCSE. But put the effort in, and you'll eventually get better grades.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VittoriaAnna)
    Congratulations! I remember looking at your posts a few months ago whilst I was looking for GCSE motivation and thinking "Wow, that's impressive" due to all of your creative posters. Looking at the grades you achieved, all the hard work seems to have paid off! Again, well done!

ReputationRep:
    That's great, I'm so happy for you!

Posted from TSR Mobile

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Keele University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 19 Aug '18
  2. University of Melbourne
    Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 19 Aug '18
  3. Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Undergraduate
    Tue, 21 Aug '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.