0-0-0
Badges: 0
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by andy_cole2)
where's this two A1 langauge thing from? i swear u can't do two A1s u do first A1 and second A2
You can do a second A1 as your group 6 subject
o.Ob
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 14 years ago
Sure you can do two language A1 courses. The IBO lets you replace your group 2 subject with another A1 course for those crazy enough to do it o_O
Europeanboy
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hi there, I go to a European Schpol right now so i know how the EB worksSo you need to do your native language, a second langauge (French, German or English). These can be taken at either a normal level or at an advanced level. You also need to take at least math 3 hrs a week or 5 hrs a week or if you feel up to it in addition to the 5hrs math you can take 3 more hrs a weekThen come the optional subjects, you can do 2 of these and sometimes even 3. These could be anywhere from one of the sciences to philosophy or sociology.There are 7 exams in total: 3 oral ones and 5 written ones. An oral one in math, your native language and one in your foreign language 😃.Hope this helps. 😃
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (21)
8.86%
Okay (68)
28.69%
A bit lacking (89)
37.55%
Not good at all (59)
24.89%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise