Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hi my gf said something strange today when i was speaking to her on the phone. i said to her ' i cant wait to see u, i need u ere' lol and she just said ' i know im beating down below'
    wtf some1 explain please!

ReputationRep:
    She was masturbating whilst talking to you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by horrorboy)
    hi my gf said something strange today when i was speaking to her on the phone. i said to her ' i cant wait to see u, i need u ere' lol and she just said ' i know im beating down below'
    how old r u? dont u speak english? im sure u r just making it up coz u need attention

ReputationRep:
    That, my friend, is young love. Awww.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tammypotato)
    how old r u? dont u speak english? im sure u r just making it up coz u need attention
    im 18 and im not making it up trust me id think of somethin else if i needed attention. i just thought it was a strange thing to say :confused:
    why don't i speak english

ReputationRep:
    think shes saying....she wants u...

ReputationRep:
    im 18 and im not making it up trust me id think of somethin else if i needed attention. i just thought it was a strange thing to say :confused:
    What didnt you just ask her?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imasillynarb)
    What didnt you just ask her?
    well weve only been going out for 4 or 5 days and i was kinda embarrased :confused:

ReputationRep:
    well weve only been going out for 4 or 5 days and i was kinda embarrased :confused:
    Ohhhh.

Is it Love Actually?

ReputationRep:
    anyways 4 some reason i just think u r making it up... n if she really asked u dat u wuld have understand or asked her wot she meant

ReputationRep:
    And so you should be.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tammypotato)
    anyways 4 some reason i just think u r making it up... n if she really asked u dat u wuld have understand or asked her wot she meant
    ive a rough idea wot she meant lol but its not a saying i hear everyday
    must just be me and why does every1 think im making it up i cant think of a saying like that

ReputationRep:
    Edit: removed attachtment

ReputationRep:
    Is she hot?

ReputationRep:
    I doubt very much she would use terminology to her boyfriend that he was unaware of...

ReputationRep:
    either she means shes totally turned on n wants you hence a pulsating feeling in her lower regions or shes jaking off on the phnoe man!!!!!! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Dirty ho.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amb1)
    Dirty ho.
    lolllllllllllllllllll u said wat i was thinkink but culdnt say openly

ReputationRep:
    When a girl tells you that the first thing you do is ask when her parents aren't home. Then you go down below and start rotating like a turbine with your tongue if ya get me ...and then she'll be so hot that she will want your c.... Try it she definitely wants you

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.