Cutting my own hair?

Watch
dylantombides
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
I'm a guy and I like to keep my hair short and sharp on the sides and a bit longer on top (still not that long on top though). When I say short back and sides, i normally get a 0.5 blended into a 1 higher up. I hate when my hair starts to grow out and it begins to feel less sharp and more bushy. Because of this I end up getting my hair cut very often (usually every 3 weeks or so).

To save money I've been thinking about learning how to cut the back and sides of my hair only. Surely it can't be that hard to learn to blend hair from a 0.5 into a 1. Just seems a good way to cut back on money in the long run plus a new skill to learn. What do you think/anyone do this already?
username1500433
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
You would struggle to do it yourself but I'm sure a friend/family member could do it quite easily for you
Classical Liberal
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Well it's not like there is a risk of cutting your hair too short! Should definitely be possible to do this kind of job yourself with a decent hand mirror. Much easier if somebody did it for you. Paying a barber at tenner to do such a simple job is silly.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (36)
28.35%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (11)
8.66%
No I am happy with my choice (71)
55.91%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (9)
7.09%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed