Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    is any1 applying online coz it was supoz to b online is start of april but whenevr i check its still nt in palce

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tammypotato)
    is any1 applying online coz it was supoz to b online is start of april but whenevr i check its still nt in palce
    I gave up waiting and just filled in the hard copy

ReputationRep:
    I'm still waiting for it too - the site says it should be up mid-May...

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone got their online passwords yet? One of my friends' came in the post yesterday.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loftx)
    Has anyone got their online passwords yet? One of my friends' came in the post yesterday.
    how do u gt them to send it to u? coz i went on the site n it keeps on saying still nt ready

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loftx)
    I got mine sometime last week.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loftx)
    I have my passwords and stuff, but not my user number, so quite how I'm supposed to use it is beyond me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Col-C)
    I have my passwords and stuff, but not my user number, so quite how I'm supposed to use it is beyond me.
    Didn't you get the ART number in an earlier letter? Mine came on the cover letter the sent me with the PR1.

ReputationRep:
    I got my ART ID and password this morning, although I'd recieved confirmation of the loan and fees I would be paying in october on Monday.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nylex)
    I got mine sometime last week.
    how did u get it? did u have to feel in forms or summaT?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tammypotato)
    how did u get it? did u have to feel in forms or summaT?
    They just sent me a letter with the info in it. It was probably cos I'm a returning student, so you'll get yours after you've applied for a loan (I'm assuming).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loftx)
    Didn't you get the ART number in an earlier letter? Mine came on the cover letter the sent me with the PR1.
    ART number? What's one of those? PR1? Huh? Maybe I'm just being dozy. How long ago did these come out?

ReputationRep:
    PR1 is the form returmning students have to fill in to get their 2nd / 3rd year of the loan (a different system to last year i think) it should be sent to you by your lea along with your ART number which is an id number for either the lea or the slc i cant remember which. I got the forms from my lea around 2 months ago but it seems to be different for different leas. the deadlines to get the forms in are aeound the end of april and may for non income and income assessed suppoet respectively. If you don't have yor forms now contact your lea.

Note this is only for returing (ie already at uni) students, new students fill in a PN1 instead.

Apoligies for the typos - am slightly drunk.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loftx)
    PR1 is the form returmning students have to fill in to get their 2nd / 3rd year of the loan (a different system to last year i think) it should be sent to you by your lea along with your ART number which is an id number for either the lea or the slc i cant remember which. I got the forms from my lea around 2 months ago but it seems to be different for different leas. the deadlines to get the forms in are aeound the end of april and may for non income and income assessed suppoet respectively. If you don't have yor forms now contact your lea.

Note this is only for returing (ie already at uni) students, new students fill in a PN1 instead.

Apoligies for the typos - am slightly drunk.
    Thanks for this - my LEA are useless. I'll badger them for a form. I do quite fancy some more loan next year!

Here, have some rep *catch*

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 15, 2004
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.