Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    Have you tried eating a pot full of shredded cardboard soaked in boiling water?
    Cant say that i have

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tammypotato)
    lol i kinda wanna taste now ... might b escellent
    Sounds like cafeteria food to me.. mmm.. nothing better than soggy hot cardboard in the morning.. :cool: yummy!

ReputationRep:
    It was just a gag based on the reputation of pot noodles, they're not that bad, chicken and mushroom are the best
    but they smell weird ma lil bro was eating one from tesco(cheap white pakage) and i felt soo sick loll
    i lurvvv soups tho

ReputationRep:
    I like Ramen noodles.. yummy! Chicken is the best!.. Shrimp isn't bad.. but chicken is better.

ReputationRep:
    they found a trace of horse meat in one? Maybe thats where El asesino had it

ReputationRep:
    Do you eat soup out of a cup or a bowl?
    cup coz i make it at 4o'clock everytime n poor loads bread in it n soya sauce
    (cant drink out of bowls)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PadFoot90)
    Hey where in Vermont are you? We go through every year on the way to Maine and home again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drago di giada)
    Hey where in Vermont are you? We go through every year on the way to Maine and home again.
    Williston.

ReputationRep:
    loll in france they make pudding out of old yucky cake ... kinda hard to explain but i thought it taste wonderful until ma sis who worked in a boulangerie(dunt know englush word 4 it) told me

ReputationRep:
    What are they, some instant noodle type things?

UK people: supernoodles - yum!!!!
    heh, Ramen noodles are like a foot long EACH, they come in a spyraphoam(sp is WAY off but hey I'm tired) container. You boil the water put it in, and let it sit for like.. 5 mins. THEN the dehydrated veggies and the noodles are cooked.. heehee.. they sound gross.. but they are actually quite good.

ReputationRep:
    Williston.
    Near the coast or inland?

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like pot noodle on steroids.
    hey hey hey hey, don't diss the noodles man!

ReputationRep:
    Near the coast or inland?
    kind of near the coast.

ReputationRep:
    kind of near the coast.
    I don't know if I know it. It sounds a bit familiar but by that point.. about.. 8 or more hours from here.. I'm either reading, playing the license plate game, or less likely.. asleep. Although it does ring a bell..

ReputationRep:
    I don't know if I know it. It sounds a bit familiar but by that point.. about.. 8 or more hours from here.. I'm either reading, playing the license plate game, or less likely.. asleep. Although it does ring a bell..
    about 1/2 hour away from burlington...

ReputationRep:
    about 1/2 hour away from burlington...
    lol, everyone knows burlington.

Oh btw.. piggie.. thanks for your help last night with the Karyotype. I was right the way I thought it had to be done, I handed it in today and got full credit for the lab .

ReputationRep:
    lol, everyone knows burlington.

Oh btw.. piggie.. thanks for your help last night with the Karyotype. I was right the way I thought it had to be done, I handed it in today and got full credit for the lab .
    Well if it one of the biggest cities.... alright 35 minutes away from montpelier.

ReputationRep:
    Good stuff!
    oh.. heehee.. muah ha ha ha ha.. I got my report for genetics today.. heehee.. I have an A in that class.. my numerical grade is actually a 96.6%

ReputationRep:
    Well if it one of the biggest cities.... alright 35 minutes away from montpelier.
    I don't know.. another one that sounds.. somewhat familiar, but I dk.

ReputationRep:
    fried:cockroaches,pupas,wasps,sc orpios...highly recommended!

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.