Turn on thread page Beta

What is the craziest thing youve eaten? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suspicious_fish)
    That's not weird! Imposter!
    ok i like the taste of it any way my mum makes it they eat it in Africa i thought it was weird it seems its not coz sum1 else has eat it it too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drago di giada)
    heh, Ramen noodles are like a foot long EACH, they come in a spyraphoam(sp is WAY off but hey I'm tired) container. You boil the water put it in, and let it sit for like.. 5 mins. THEN the dehydrated veggies and the noodles are cooked.. heehee.. they sound gross.. but they are actually quite good.
    this is a cheap potnoodle.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Samara)
    ok i like the taste of it any way my mum makes it they eat it in Africa i thought it was weird it seems its not coz sum1 else has eat it it too
    We used to get served tuna-pasta bake at school. It was yummy.

ReputationRep:
    Hamburger? Are we thinking of two different things here? Or is hamburger the same there as it is here?!? lol.. if it is the same then I don't have any problems with it as long as its cooked fully.
    you americans really dont understand sarcasm?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kikzen)
    you americans really dont understand sarcasm?
    How true.

ReputationRep:
    I tasted my own ***.

ReputationRep:
    WHO pray tell, would eat a plastic bag?
    *Raises hand tentatively!*

ReputationRep:
    While in Bangkok I decided I was in need of a quick bite to eat so stopped by at one of those mobile foodcarts at the side of the road selling chicken kebabs on a skewer, costing about the equivalent of 10 pence.

Started eating away at these grisly balls of chicken. Very rubbery. Mates were laughing at me. Something was wrong. It was only at this point I realised I was eating chicken testicles.

Nice. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Me and my friends got drunk and wanted to make a shot although we were running out of alcohol so we decided to add half a shot glass of extra virgin olive oil to each shot.

It did not taste nice.

ReputationRep:
    An Alcohlic Slush Puppy.

ReputationRep:
    I've had one of those in Magaluf. it was called a daquery (sp?) pronounced dack-erry.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suspicious_fish)
    Why is that any grosser than eating a cow or a chicken?
    Dogs r domestic animals,pets!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sassy but sweet)
    Dogs r domestic animals,pets!!
    And? They're all animals.
    Just cos we choose to keep one in our homes and stroke it doesn't make it any different to any other animal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    True but the mental connection some people have to their pets or animals they hold in high regard makes them believe its wrong to eat them. They say the first bite is with the eye, but its really with the mind.
    Very true, but my point was that that's all it is - a mental connection. There's really no difference.

ReputationRep:
    turtle

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by princessb)
    I've had one of those in Magaluf. it was called a daquery (sp?) pronounced dack-erry.

they're GORGEOUS.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    An Alcohlic Slush Puppy.
    lol!

very good

ReputationRep:
    probably ginger biscuits with cheese and chocolate sauce on them, it was a dare but i must say it wasnt bad

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.