The Student Room Group
Students graduating at Aberystwyth University
Aberystwyth University

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
agreed... i volunteer crisps as the main poster on these forums and speaker for the masses
Students graduating at Aberystwyth University
Aberystwyth University
Reply 2
welshandy
agreed... i volunteer crisps as the main poster on these forums and speaker for the masses

:rofl: Speaker for the masses eh?
Simple solution, you al;l come along to the next geogsoc social :p:

Seriously though, if we wanna make a day out of it on a weekend or whenever, I think it'll be a good idea.
Reply 3
i for one cannot come on a weekend ... sorry :frown:
Reply 4
Weekend could be awkward for me too. Any day in the week apart from a Tuesday would suit me - there I'm committed :smile:
Reply 5
*yargh*

whatever... i can hopefully be there...

:biggrin:

x
Reply 6
Wednesday? We all go to Reload?
Reply 7
I love Reload :biggrin:
Reply 8
i could do reload :smile:
Reply 9

I can do reload on wednesday!! Well,its reload or a 2.5hr journey to and then from a climb centre up north, which, as much as i love to climb.... is a bit of a drag...

so reload sounds promising... well for like 4 of us anyway :p:

x
Reload sounds good - Will you be working Bex?
Reply 11
law:portal
Weekend could be awkward for me too. Any day in the week apart from a Tuesday would suit me - there I'm committed :smile:

you didnt come last tuesday. It was me, Bijou, and three phd students.
The motion was on the EU. needless to say i got pwned
Reply 12
Reload? I'll probably be there anyway, so come say 'ello if you see me. I dont tend to recognise people without glasses. or come to think of it with my glasses either
Reply 13
law:portal
Reload sounds good - Will you be working Bex?

Dunno, if it was going to be a TSR meet then i'd say i was unavailable, it's not one of my regular shifts so it doesn't matter too much. It'd mean I finally get to say hi to you guys properly, rather than the odd few of you that have come over and said 'hi' when i've been working.
Reply 14
Im up for the meet but im always on a social on a wednesday anyway and we alwaysss go reload, so maybe ppl just say hello to me at sum point if i post a pic up? cuz if i skip my social ill get fined lol
ye post a pic i'll come say hi - in fact that'd be a good idea for us all to do. post a pic!
Reply 16
reload sounds good.. il be there at some point... unless you make it an official tsr meet and il definatly make sure im there

see profile for really rough pic :s-smilie:
Reply 17
Don't worry about it, have you not seen my photo.
It's well rough. And not many people will recognise me cos they cant see me from above, unless you are crazily tall.
Reply 18
lol so what are you suggesting? we stand on stage and look for you???
Reply 19
Well no, but now you mention it. It's the perfect plan

Latest