Who have we applied to?? Watch

louise1983
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
I am looking to go into consulting, either property, mgmt and/or corporate restructuring. I have applied to a number of firms and have got through to the next round on 3 or 4 but been rejected by quite a few! Who have you applied to? Any lower end companies as I dont have the grades for the high end ones. So far I am still awaiting to hear from Bain & Co, OC & C, Spectrum, CVA, Attis Real, BDO, Boston, Allsop, CBRE, Cushman & Wakefield & Drivers Jonas. But dont know of anyone else to apply to!! Any ideas
Wstroud
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Bain and BCG are not exactly lower end management consultancy's! Have you looked at any of the big 4?
louise1983
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
Yeah I know there not but they are not big 4. I applied to them cos thought it might be worth a shot!! but because I'm getting rejections, i just wanted to have some names of some lower end companies. havent even botherd with big4 as if im getting rejected from middle range companies i dont even stand a chance with the higher ones!!
£££
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by louise1983)
Yeah I know there not but they are not big 4. I applied to them cos thought it might be worth a shot!! but because I'm getting rejections, i just wanted to have some names of some lower end companies. havent even botherd with big4 as if im getting rejected from middle range companies i dont even stand a chance with the higher ones!!
Erm, surely Boston CG and Bain & Co are much more competitive to get into than a Big 4 for consultancy. In fact other than Mckinsey, the 2 aforementioned firms are the best to get into.

If you've applied to them 2 then I reckon you should defintely apply to the likes of the Big4 (if you want 'lesser' type firms) - especially to get into anyway.
Kentish Man
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Accenture? I applied there and have an interview even though I thought the form I filled in was pretty bad.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (362)
37.44%
No - but I will (74)
7.65%
No - I don't want to (67)
6.93%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (464)
47.98%

Watched Threads