Anyone have any predictions for the A2 OCR PE exam this year?

Watch this thread
DarrylMcG
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
I'm studying PE and got a C in my AS level exam and need to pull this up to a B at least, teachers aren't great and just wandering if anyone has any genuine predictions and why cheers
Mr Chow :)
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 years ago
http://www.pixl.org.uk/page/default....tle=Home&pid=1
This website is really good for revision purposes and it has some predicted papers on it that you could have a go at. Found it really useful for preparation for my PE exam
ChoccyPhilly
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
My teacher thinks that Self confidence (vealey/bandura) will come up but I reckon it will be on groups. last year's paper was brilliant with the psych question on attitudes.

i'm really hoping for a 20 marker on ergogenic aids as that would be beautiful and nothing on making a silly programme
Biologystudent17
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Does anyone know what the 20 marker was on comparative studies in last years paper?
Ellenarollason
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Cultural factors effecting sporting excellence in the USA and UK
danrolison
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Does anyone have any guesses on what could come up in this years PE OCR paper A2?
abiharkins
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by danrolison)
Does anyone have any guesses on what could come up in this years PE OCR paper A2?
Maybe athletics
zoebm
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
It was bathing and swimming!
zoebm
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
What a dream of a 20 marker athletics would be!!
undercover123456
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Anyoe know of any 20 marers i can do that aret just from the past papers because ive
Keira100
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Biologystudent17)
Does anyone know what the 20 marker was on comparative studies in last years paper?
Would you like a copy of last years paper?
Heaththenerd
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Keira100)
Could i get a copy please
LightsOut.
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Same here!!
undercover123456
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Sorry i didnt reply sooner, i have the paper but not the mark scheme so i dont know if im getting it right, do you have the mark scheme to send?
Keira100
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Heaththenerd)
Could i get a copy please
That should be the question paper and mark scheme
Attached files
Keira100
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by undercover123456)
Sorry i didnt reply sooner, i have the paper but not the mark scheme so i dont know if im getting it right, do you have the mark scheme to send?
That should be the question paper and mark scheme for 2016
Attached files
Keira100
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by LightsOut.)
Same here!!
Thats the mark scheme and paper for ocr a2 pe 2016
Attached files
sammy2012
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
good luck to everyone!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (25)
18.38%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (15)
11.03%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (10)
7.35%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (24)
17.65%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (35)
25.74%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (27)
19.85%

Watched Threads