Saj5677
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Ive got an interview coming up with one of the best sixth form in my region one of the question i am going to be asked is what are my co-curricular activities. My subjects i want to take at a-level are: maths bio chem phy. What are good co-curricular activities
studymess
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Saj5677)
Ive got an interview coming up with one of the best sixth form in my region one of the question i am going to be asked is what are my co-curricular activities. My subjects i want to take at a-level are: maths bio chem phy. What are good co-curricular activities
Is it intellectual development, emotional development, social development, moral development or aesthetic development that you are looking for ?
Evidently suggesting that you participate in a book club/economic debating group will boost intellectual development.
Social development will include team sporting activities or just activities involving a team.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (58)
29.59%
No - I have already returned home (24)
12.24%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (44)
22.45%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (18)
9.18%
No - I live at home during term anyway (52)
26.53%

Watched Threads