Turn on thread page Beta

Women are....(insert expletive of your choice) watch

ReputationRep:
    sh*theads being my favourite.

Now...before I get bombarded with bad rep let me just point out that women can be nice...infact they can be very nice.

but as i get older they just get more complicated. Take the latest model for example, affectionate one minute, psycho the next. I can't keep up...the old version...wonderful for a year and more...suddenly changes, just becomes a different person to the one I loved. FFS, your nice to them, they want somebody whos nasty to them...you give them attention, they want to enjoy the chase....you play it cool, they have a go at you for ignoring them.

And then the poor bloke who is on the receiving end of this all is up at 2 am writing it all on an internet forum because he cant stop thinking about it...arrgggggggggghhhhhhhhh! thats my angry noise.

ReputationRep:
    But surely our paradoxical natures make things more interesting?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChloeChloe)
    But surely our paradoxical natures make things more interesting?
    no...it just makes things more difficult. Believe me I am willing to put up with most stuff for the right girl, but sometimes it just gets too much....why can't women just play it down the line...no f'in around. (just a slight pang of consciousness here...perhaps i am generalising just a tad..im sure there is at least one perfect woman out there...actually hell to perfect...just reasonable would be good)

ReputationRep:
    I'm a girl but I'm ONLY 14 and by what I've observed most women I've known are BLOODY ANNOYING CAUSE ALL THEY DO IS TALK ABOUT GUYS MAKEUP CLOTHES AND WHENEVER I TALK ABOUT HARRY POTTER THEY SHUT ME UP AND I DON'T GET IT!!!!! But I'm sure that doesn't happen to you. You are in a different posistion being a guy and all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dforster)
    perhaps i am generalising just a tad..

... perhaps, yes...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ringer4ever)
    I'm a girl but I'm ONLY 14 and by what I've observed most women I've known are BLOODY ANNOYING CAUSE ALL THEY DO IS TALK ABOUT GUYS MAKEUP CLOTHES AND WHENEVER I TALK ABOUT HARRY POTTER THEY SHUT ME UP AND I DON'T GET IT!!!!! But I'm sure that doesn't happen to you. You are in a different posistion being a guy and all.
    no...thats what guys talk about as well....guys, make up, clothes...sometimes we even talk about harry potter.

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like you've had some bad luck with women. My girlfriend is pretty stable in her attitude to me (i.e. she's affectionate to me all the time!)

I think with most women you get what you give.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChloeChloe)

... perhaps, yes...
    and perhaps I am underestimating my generialisation just a tad....(and over estimating my ability to spell apparently)

ReputationRep:
    YOU TALK ABOT MAKEUP?! See i didn't even know that... I need to get my nose out of books once in a while...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by edders)
    Sounds like you've had some bad luck with women. My girlfriend is pretty stable in her attitude to me (i.e. she's affectionate to me all the time!)

seconded

ReputationRep:

not true!!! i had the long term girl...the one who everything seems perfect with and you cant imagine any one else....and then.....everything changes...for no apparent reason. I'm a big sap really...i give my heart and soul to any relationship because if its meant to be serious then you might as well treat it as such...but it doesnt make the outcomes any better....so...Im not sure I agree with the get what you give...

and i wouldnt even say i was unlucky with women...when they are good, they are fantastic girls...fun to be with, lively..kinda people who just make the world seem a little better...

but when they are bad...(no not like that).....

ReputationRep:
    YOU TALK ABOT MAKEUP?! See i didn't even know that... I need to get my nose out of books once in a while...
    yeh...might be an idea....was actually joking about the whole makeup thing, but if it makes you happy...whatever...(see...who can deny I am a giver to women...(or rather girls in this case)...dont take that out of context!)

ReputationRep:
    i feel dumb...

ReputationRep:
    i feel dumb...
    dont worry...i get that too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dforster)
    not true!!! i had the long term girl...the one who everything seems perfect with and you cant imagine any one else....and then.....everything changes...for no apparent reason.
    Perhaps she just felt it was time to move on. Keep trying, you'll find the 'right' one eventually

ReputationRep:
    Perhaps she just felt it was time to move on. Keep trying, you'll find the 'right' one eventually
    spoken like a true romantic...like i said, im sure there is one reasonable one out there..

ReputationRep:
    i really hate generalisations, and just because you've got burned before doesn't mean all women are "sh*theads" as you so quaintly put it.

I could rant for England about some of the d*ckhead males I've known and gone out with in the past, but seeing as we are so young still, its not surprising that relationships often go tits up!

Stop moaning and pull yourself together man! :cool:

ReputationRep:
    I believe we're all sh*theads at heart...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rednirt)
    i really hate generalisations, and just because you've got burned before doesn't mean all women are "sh*theads" as you so quaintly put it.

I could rant for England about some of the d*ckhead males I've known and gone out with in the past, but seeing as we are so young still, its not surprising that relationships often go tits up!

Stop moaning and pull yourself together man! :cool:
    entirely unhelpful, but perhaps not completely unjustified.

ReputationRep:
    I believe we're all sh*theads at heart...
    good girl...postive from an early age!

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.