The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Fullofsurprises
Yay. :five: :love:

To OP, I suggest the lovechild of these guys is going to send the whole subject of cuteness to the done dustbin.

Omg that would would actually be so cuuute:love:

I may have a problem:colondollar:
Any combination of a dark-skinned M/F with a fair-skinned M/F of different races
Reply 42
I was such a cute child :frown: (up to age 10) and I'm half Japanese, half English. Now I just look weird tbh LMAO hopefully puberty will do it's job and I'll get my cuteness back in my 20s.
Original post by Zenarthra
Actually that was stupid of me to say such a thing dude, i apologize.

what dod u say
Original post by Black Cat
There is a volunteer here :giggle:

where abouts in essex u from
Original post by Zenarthra
Half chinese and white. <3

Who is that?
Original post by Camilli
Girls with Asian mothers and Irish/English fathers are smoking hot. It doesn't always work that way for boys, though, or if you reverse the lineup of parents.

ZAYN MALIK...lol his mums irish and his dad is pakistani, also his sisters are very pretty
Original post by TheDaylighter
All babies are cute:heart:

Posted from TSR Mobile

This

Nothing cuter than a laughing baby :P
why is it that when people say asian everyone thinks its chinese, phillipios, japanese, koreans etc but indians are not seen in this group..... :frown: we are asians too
Eskimo crossed with Pygmy.
Original post by kevin12rick
why is it that when people say asian everyone thinks its chinese, phillipios, japanese, koreans etc but indians are not seen in this group..... :frown: we are asians too

People make the difference! South Asians and East Asians.
Half South Asian and half White seems like a popular mix. :smile:
Reply 51
Original post by kevin12rick

I think it's an American thing. Americans see Asians as from the far East. British people see Asians as from Middle East / India.
Reply 52
Original post by davidguettafan
Who is that?

Actually forgot dude sorry, google half asians. You'll probably find her.
Reply 53
Any mix which has south asian in them, particularly indian.
Original post by davidguettafan
Who is that?

She is an actress. She used to be in a Disney Channel programme. I can't remember the title but it had Mitchell Musso (the guy of Hannah Montana) on it. Something about King Boomer and Brody. Anyways the show is finished now but she was deffo on it.
Original post by The_Blade
where abouts in essex u from

Chelmsford
Reply 56
Some of these suggestions aren't even mixed race just white :s-smilie:

Anyways I like half white/black and half latino/black.
any kid that's half black imo are soooo cute
Original post by Clip
Mr Smurf : where are these mixed race children going to come from when no white girl is ever attracted to any Chinese boy?

whats with your obsession with Mr Smurf?
Reply 59
Original post by HucktheForde
whats with your obsession with Mr Smurf?

He's the only TSR member ever to genuinely annoy me.

Latest