dissertation title help. Geography UG

Watch this thread
HannahMCI
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
I study geography so obviously my dissertation needs to relate to physical geography or human geography or both. I want to do my dissertation on the physical environment and maybe how cats live, react and respond to it. Is this possible? I need to keep my dissertation more to do with the environment and not get caught up in cat behaviour. Can anyone elaborate on this for me please?
Thanks
AKell17
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by HannahMCI)
I study geography so obviously my dissertation needs to relate to physical geography or human geography or both. I want to do my dissertation on the physical environment and maybe how cats live, react and respond to it. Is this possible? I need to keep my dissertation more to do with the environment and not get caught up in cat behaviour. Can anyone elaborate on this for me please?
Thanks
Make the focus on how the environment changes behaviour instead on the interplay? This would probably be as much a change of wording than a change in what you're researching: the key bit is how you put the impact of the physical factors at the fore
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (49)
29.88%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (72)
43.9%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (41)
25%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (2)
1.22%

Watched Threads