What to do... Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
OK I'm a bi guy, and I have really strong feelings for one of my best friends, who is also bi but is going out with a girl. Is there any point telling him how I feel? Whenever we go out together I feel really close 2 him, especially when we get pissed, we always seem 2 end up with our arms round each other. I'm worried that if I say something though it could ruin our friendship. And if I was gonna say anything should I wait until it ends with his gf (if it does) anyway? Views are very much appreciated.
wiwarin_mir
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
OK I'm a bi guy, and I have really strong feelings for one of my best friends, who is also bi but is going out with a girl. Is there any point telling him how I feel? Whenever we go out together I feel really close 2 him, especially when we get pissed, we always seem 2 end up with our arms round each other. I'm worried that if I say something though it could ruin our friendship. And if I was gonna say anything should I wait until it ends with his gf (if it does) anyway? Views are very much appreciated.
If he is already taken, i wouldn't say anything as it will put him in an akward position. You said you and your friend are especially close when drunk. I wouldn't base his feelings towards you on what you do when drunk, as people can change a huge amount when drunk.
cheeky_monkey111
Badges: 0
Report 12 years ago
if he seems happy with this girl, then theres no point saying anthing rite now... he mite just get annoyed and it could mess things up with ur friendship. Do you think he feels the same way about u?
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
(Original post by cheeky_monkey)
if he seems happy with this girl, then theres no point saying anthing rite now... he mite just get annoyed and it could mess things up with ur friendship. Do you think he feels the same way about u?
I honestly have no idea, haven't got strong signs either way. If I knew one way or the other I;d know what 2 do but I dunno whether its work the risk. I think ur probs right there's no point saying anything now coz the chances of him dumping his gf are pretty low. I just feel like I really need 2 get it off my chest. Oh well.
welshandy
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
give it some time... see what happens... the important thing is your his good friend... friends are there forever and certain gf's might not be
prash_s90
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
you should tell him because you will feel much better after finding out the truth...he could be feeling the same, but afraid of what you would think ..
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (266)
38.66%
No - but I will (46)
6.69%
No - I don't want to (51)
7.41%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (325)
47.24%

Watched Threads