How to make revision notes?

Watch this thread
Awais A
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
I was wondering whats the best way to make them for biology and chemistry I was thinking about getting the specification and using my revision guides to cover each point and if there's not enough info for a point then go to my textbook I plan on getting all my revision notes done by the end of this month for AS+A2 chemistry and biology so i have 2.5-3 months to revise and do past papers for Maths, Biology and Chemistry I've finished all my notes for maths already.
Awais A
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Bump
Aty100
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Awais A)
Bump

Hey, i want to choose maths bio and chem as well as economics for A level. How do you find it?

Well even thoough im doing GCSE i think the best way to revise is to make revision cards. You can buy them from rymans:
http://www.ryman.co.uk/silvine-recor...mm-pack-of-100
I make note on these for all my subjects and then hole punch them and out them on binder rings. I use colour because it helps when revising as it looks more appealing. I would really recommend these.
As well as this because i do triple science for science i also make folders. For every chapter in the book i make A4 notes on each page. For example chapter 1.1, 1.2, 1.3 etc for all the chapters. This really helps to understand the topics better but if you know all of it well just make revision cards. You text book, revision guide and exercise book to get info from.
This would be i think the best was to revise for science and do lots of past papers, all before your exams.

For maths you can watch videos online and make notes on the method or any equations. Ive always been taught you cannot revise maths, only practice it. So do all the maths papers before the exam and if you have a text book try to do questions, especially on topics you may be weak on.
hope i helped
Awais A
Rep:
(Original post by Aty100)
Hey, i want to choose maths bio and chem as well as economics for A level. How do you find it?

Well even thoough im doing GCSE i think the best way to revise is to make revision cards. You can buy them from rymans:
http://www.ryman.co.uk/silvine-recor...mm-pack-of-100
I make note on these for all my subjects and then hole punch them and out them on binder rings. I use colour because it helps when revising as it looks more appealing. I would really recommend these.
As well as this because i do triple science for science i also make folders. For every chapter in the book i make A4 notes on each page. For example chapter 1.1, 1.2, 1.3 etc for all the chapters. This really helps to understand the topics better but if you know all of it well just make revision cards. You text book, revision guide and exercise book to get info from.
This would be i think the best was to revise for science and do lots of past papers, all before your exams.

For maths you can watch videos online and make notes on the method or any equations. Ive always been taught you cannot revise maths, only practice it. So do all the maths papers before the exam and if you have a text book try to do questions, especially on topics you may be weak on.
hope i helped
Thanks I've already got those revision cards but haven't used them yet I was planning to write notes on them after I've written notes on A4 pieces of paper is that a good plan?
Aty100
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Awais A)
Thanks I've already got those revision cards but haven't used them yet I was planning to write notes on them after I've written notes on A4 pieces of paper is that a good plan?
yep thats a good plan, basically exactly what i'm doing
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (9)
40.91%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (6)
27.27%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (2)
9.09%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (0)
0%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (1)
4.55%
I’m starting to consider my university options (3)
13.64%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (0)
0%
I’m not planning on going to university (1)
4.55%

Watched Threads