emem2011
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Just wondering if anyone else has applied to the UNIQ programme for medicine?

I've hardly come across anyone else so I wanted to see if any fellow tsr members have applied!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
TSR Jessica
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get more responses. Hopefully someone will be able to get back to you
Azula
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I applied today haha!!
emem2011
Rep:
?
(Original post by Azula)
I applied today haha!!
Haha it was such a complicated process to apply!!
What are your stats and work experience? I found it really hard to write everything in. I'd love to get accepted so much, seriously doubt I will though!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Azula
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by emem2011)
Haha it was such a complicated process to apply!!
What are your stats and work experience? I found it really hard to write everything in. I'd love to get accepted so much, seriously doubt I will though!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lol work experience in UCL cancer institute but i didnt have space to write that, but i went to the Barts and the London taster course, a surgical skills workshop in the Hunterian Museum, medical lectures at KCL, ucl target medicine scheme. I'm taking maths bio chem and geography. what about u??
emem2011
Rep:
?
(Original post by Azula)
Lol work experience in UCL cancer institute but i didnt have space to write that, but i went to the Barts and the London taster course, a surgical skills workshop in the Hunterian Museum, medical lectures at KCL, ucl target medicine scheme. I'm taking maths bio chem and geography. what about u??
In mine I mentioned medical lectures, my volunteer work (I volunteer with a charity that works with disabled children), independent reading and things like that It was so tough to fit it into 2000 characters, I struggled so much😁

Ah your options are very similar to mine! I do Biology, Chemistry, Maths and English! How are you finding Bio, Chem and Maths?

What did you get in your GCSEs too? I am so sure I'm going to be rejected haha, I just have a feeling! Your work experience is fab by the way, you should be super proud

Posted from TSR Mobile
Chlorophile
  • Study Helper
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Just wondering if anyone else has applied to the UNIQ programme for medicine?

I've hardly come across anyone else so I wanted to see if any fellow tsr members have applied!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
You may want to look at the main UNIQ 2015 thread, I'm sure there are others who applied to Medicine too
Azula
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
In mine I mentioned medical lectures, my volunteer work (I volunteer with a charity that works with disabled children), independent reading and things like that It was so tough to fit it into 2000 characters, I struggled so much������

Ah your options are very similar to mine! I do Biology, Chemistry, Maths and English! How are you finding Bio, Chem and Maths?

What did you get in your GCSEs too? I am so sure I'm going to be rejected haha, I just have a feeling! Your work experience is fab by the way, you should be super proud

Posted from TSR Mobile
Volunteering is something i had no space to write about either dangggg. Yeah bio chem and maths are all good, although biology can be a bit boring at times. Hopefully ill get good grades at as level haha, and i got 11 A*-A passes at gcse
emem2011
Rep:
?
(Original post by Azula)
Volunteering is something i had no space to write about either dangggg. Yeah bio chem and maths are all good, although biology can be a bit boring at times. Hopefully ill get good grades at as level haha, and i got 11 A*-A passes at gcse
There is so much information to remember for biology, all of the tiny details that you don't think are important but actually really are haha! My revision notes for it are so long- I hadn't realised how much we'd actually done!!

Ah wow that's fab, congratulations! I reckon you definitely have a great chance

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is winning Euro 2020

France (84)
26.01%
England (109)
33.75%
Belgium (27)
8.36%
Germany (38)
11.76%
Spain (6)
1.86%