The Student Room Group

Bimm brighton freshers accommodation 2015/16

Hey there!
Im studying the Songwriting degree in September this year and would be moving to Brighton from London.

Just looking for people who are interested in house sharing/possibly making a group chat so that it is not as daunting when your thrown into the whole 'UNI LIFE?' or whatever.

Let me know if you are also studying at Bimm this year too!!

Best wishes.:smile::wink:

Steven Hughes

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hey bro Im going brighton uni aswell this year, don't you think its a bit early to look for accommodation already?
Hey Mart527,

Yes! Its best to look in a couple of months although it would be good to get to know a few people going to the same Uni so that you can possibly house share with people you've met as opposed to being put in a house with complete strangers.
I believe theres an option where you can be housed in a group of people you know, etc.
Reply 3
Original post by steven_music10
Hey Mart527,

Yes! Its best to look in a couple of months although it would be good to get to know a few people going to the same Uni so that you can possibly house share with people you've met as opposed to being put in a house with complete strangers.
I believe theres an option where you can be housed in a group of people you know, etc.

True say, and my campus will be moulsecoomb
Original post by Mart527
True say, and my campus will be moulsecoomb

Thats cool , I'm going to Brighton institute of Modern music so not too sure how far brighton uni is from there. what you studying?
Reply 5
Original post by steven_music10
Thats cool , I'm going to Brighton institute of Modern music so not too sure how far brighton uni is from there. what you studying?

oh right cool, and engineering.
Hi, i'm studying Event Management at BIMM Brighton next year and I'm looking to share a house too so would be good to get involved with a group chat.

Keeley Munday
Original post by Keeley Munday
Hi, i'm studying Event Management at BIMM Brighton next year and I'm looking to share a house too so would be good to get involved with a group chat.

Keeley Munday

Hey Keeley,

Yeah defo would be good to start a group chat. Add me on Facebook, my name is Steven Hughes.

:smile:
Reply 8
Hey, I'm studying music business at BIMM and looking for a house share as well. Plus I already live in brighton so would happily show you all about :smile:
Helloo, that sounds great. I've started a group chat with two other girls add me on Facebook (Keeley Munday) if you're interested, we're thinking of maybe coming up in march to check our houses. Maybe it would be good if you could show us around then!
Hey guys, ill be studying music business at BIMM this year, looking for people to house share with!
Let me know if you are still looking for people x
Reply 11
Hey man, I too am studying at BIMM next year doing a professional musicianship course! If you've got a group chat going I'd love to get involved!
Hey! I am studying at BIMM next year as well doing a professional musicianship course! I am looking for houseshare, as well as just getting to know some people before beginning in October.
Reply 13
Hey everyone, I will hopefully be studying music business at BIMM starting in October!
Early days for me to look for accommodation since I just got my application in via Blueberry in Sweden, but would love to start talking with people at least :smile:
Original post by Josefine
Hey everyone, I will hopefully be studying music business at BIMM starting in October!
Early days for me to look for accommodation since I just got my application in via Blueberry in Sweden, but would love to start talking with people at least :smile:

Sweden? You are moving from Sweden? WOW!
Reply 15
Original post by GinaMorgan
Sweden? You are moving from Sweden? WOW!

Yes! Took me 'til 25 to take that step, but better later than never and all that :biggrin:
Original post by Josefine
Yes! Took me 'til 25 to take that step, but better later than never and all that :biggrin:

Wow, thats amazing! You are very brave!
Reply 17
Original post by GinaMorgan
Hey! I am studying at BIMM next year as well doing a professional musicianship course! I am looking for houseshare, as well as just getting to know some people before beginning in October.

Awesome! What are you doing the course in? do you know where to look for accommodation and that because i don't know where to start really?! haha
Reply 18
Original post by Keeley Munday
Helloo, that sounds great. I've started a group chat with two other girls add me on Facebook (Keeley Munday) if you're interested, we're thinking of maybe coming up in march to check our houses. Maybe it would be good if you could show us around then!

Hey,
Just added you on facebook, I am starting at BIMM in October, doing the songwriting BA. Let me know if you are still looking for housemates?

Facebook name is Yaron Ash

:smile:
Original post by Cam_Pope
Awesome! What are you doing the course in? do you know where to look for accommodation and that because i don't know where to start really?! haha

I'm doing it in vocals! You? And to be honest I have no idea haha I'm coming from Manchester so it isn't going to be easy! I have emailed the woman that works for BIMM so I'm unsure as whether to do it through her or not?

Quick Reply