The Student Room Group

Bimm brighton freshers accommodation 2015/16

Scroll to see replies

Hi there,
Studying Music Production this coming year but will be in Brighton this Saturday (11th April).
Anybody know the best places to apply for accommodation and view it because I'm stuck?
Cheers boys and girls
Hi guys I start at BIMM in October studying Music Business and just wondered if anyone knows the best places for accommodation? Cheers
Tom Sumner
Id advise Jackie for both of you, she's bimm's accommodation lady and she's great, only a fee of £40, totally worth it! She gives you a list of places available and organises block days with loads of places to view at the same time as other BIMM first year students, sounds great that's what ive done, she also has the places closer to BIMM aswell:smile::smile:
Reply 43
Hey guys, I'm Jess, also doing Music Business - moving with my pal whos doing songwriting. ANyone heard anything about accommodation?

Jess Jeavons :smile:
Hey I should be starting the Event Management course in October but i have no idea where to start with accommodation, ive tried to email jackie but got nothing back. just wanted to know what other people may be doing? would also be cool to get to know people before starting, add me on facebook or something my name's Prudance Akinin :smile:
Hi, I'm actually travelling over from ireland to do this course so I've been looking at student flats they are probably the best and chapatis, just wondering if i could add you on Facebook, it would be nice to know someone :smile:
Reply 46
Hey I'm studying musicianship (drumming) at BIMM Brighton next year. Anyone trying to sort a house share get in touch via facebook. Name's Sam Schlich-Davies :smile:
Reply 47
I finally have my offer (Music Business) so can start looking for a place in earnest!
If anyone has a room too many, please let me know 25years old, girl, moving from Sweden in September to study. If anyone wants to get in touch, just add me on facebook: Josefine Stübner

Cheers!
Reply 48
Hi! Just accepted my offer from BIMM Brighton (bit late I know) for the BA in music production. Can only move in August! 21 from Ireland if anyone would like to get in contact, message me on Facebook: Chris Janes

Quick Reply

Latest