Guy thinks im a stalker at the gym, how to rebut this?

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
I pulled up at the Gym sitting in my car and was watching another individual I knew who pulled a U turn at the traffic lights on the road nearest to the gym which wasn't allowed. I knew it was him as I knew which vehicle he use to drive.

When this was happening a personal trainer at the gym who I also knew was looking at me and recognized him straight away as our eyes met and knew what car the personal trainer drove, I proceeded to stop doing what I was doing by sitting in the car and went into the gym.

Now this personal trainer whenever he looks at me looks at me with suspicion.

How would you rebut this?

I'm not a stalker however it maybe that I use Car Registration plates to identify individuals which may the reason as to why this personal trainer think's I'm a stalker.
DorianGrayism
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 years ago
Ok. I need to go to bed.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by DorianGrayism)
Ok. I need to go to bed.
People's opinions of me are irrelevant I take it then is it and I should stop worrying about this?
shawn_o1
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 years ago
Mods, move this to motoring.

Or, OP, I'd suggest asking that person if he's the one that u-turned illegally as you said
Mahbuba1997
Badges: 13
Report 7 years ago
Well why was he staring at you staring at him in the first place? :rolleyes:
Anonymous #1
(Original post by shawn_o1)
Mods, move this to motoring.

Or, OP, I'd suggest asking that person if he's the one that u-turned illegally as you said
Sorry there were two people involved

The first one was a gym regular

The second person was a Personal Trainer who was exiting the car park and come up to the same set of traffic lights whilst this was happening,
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Mahbuba1997)
Well why was he staring at you staring at him in the first place? :rolleyes:
Don't know because I was just staring into my surroundings thinking. When I saw him looking at me and exited the car after that he looks at me with suspicion.
Mahbuba1997
Badges: 13
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Don't know because I was just staring into my surroundings thinking. When I saw him looking at me and exited the car after that he looks at me with suspicion.
Well it sounds like he was watching you for more than a minute tbf so you know you could look at him suspiciously

But don't worry about it or just be upfront and ask him what the matter is
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has advance information helped during your exams?

Yes (70)
66.67%
No (26)
24.76%
I didn't use it to prepare (9)
8.57%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise