Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SiAnY)
    Yeah i told him that but he still doesn't think it's safe! Argghh. I'll try again when he comes home from work
    You know that you can also :
    pay by cheque
    or choose to call in with ur credit card details if u r worried about internet fraud

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SiAnY)
    I haven't got a credit/debit card.
    how on earth do you have no credit/debit cards??? are you an illegal alien who has to keep their money under their mattress? its ay more dangerous to be carrying cash than a credit card - i dont think i've had more than about £20 in my wallet for a long time. i remember freaking when i was about 14 and someone nicked my credit card and ran up a few hundred pounds in the 30 minutes it took me to cancel it - but the bank didnt make me pay a penny, even if theyd run it right up the credit limit.
    plastic is the way to go - have a word with your bank and shout at them for not upgrading your account!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Weejimmie)
    www.bookbrain.co.uk to compare new book prices
    www.abe.com for second hand books. Use advanced search for different countries.
    Are there any sites which could sell second-hand books in britain or england. Cos on the 2nd website, by the time you pay the international potage price, you'll end up paying a lot more. If I lived in america, I would definitely think about buying some from there, but with the postage price, there's not too much point.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    Are there any sites which could sell second-hand books in britain or england. Cos on the 2nd website, by the time you pay the international potage price, you'll end up paying a lot more. If I lived in america, I would definitely think about buying some from there, but with the postage price, there's not too much point.
    amazon.co.uk do buying/selling second hand books... kinda like ebay, you buy from an individual but you pay through amazon. i have got some amazing stuff from people on amazon.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.