The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
dont know.
Reply 2
Tonight I'm watchin the DVD of our school production of Les Mis with the rest of the cast, then i'm takin someone out to dinner :smile: . As for the rest of this weekend i'm revisin. :mad:
Ellie4
I'm hitting the streets of London tonight with my mates, and I'm working tomorrow night at the resturant I work at. Other than that, I've got my dance class on Sunday, and I should do some revision. What's everyone else up to? :smile:

Revision Revision Revision Revision Revision Revision Revision Revision Revision Revision Revision Revision Revision Revision Revision Revision Revision Revision. Oh and probably spend hours on here too :biggrin:
Reply 4
Pollo Loco
then i'm takin someone out to dinner :smile:

Ooo I say. Don't do anything I wouldn't :wink:! :biggrin:
Reply 5
SiAnY
Revision Revision Revision Revision Revision Revision Revision Revision Revision Revision Revision Revision Revision Revision Revision Revision Revision Revision. Oh and probably spend hours on here too :biggrin:

ditto :biggrin:

can't wait till exams are over so i can get my life back! i'm missing the taste of alcohol already :biggrin:
Reply 6
I'm going on Pack Holiday with my Brownies! Fun fun fun...
Reply 7
I'm meant to be going to a party tomorrow night but I'm ill so I can't go.
Reply 8
me!
I'm meant to be going to a party tomorrow night but I'm ill so I can't go.

Aw! Poor baby! :frown: I'm just getting over a cold (I had it for my German oral - not fun). Feel better soon!!
Reply 9
I'm being assessed as a Grade I croquet coach this weekend. i teach a few things to about a dozen people, and the head coach of the region decides whether i'm good enough to get the badge...
Reply 10
drinking tonight.

Then revision, maybe more drinking tommorrow night too.
Reply 11
i'm moving out of halls for good :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown:

Trying to distract myself from packing by coming on here... I don't wanna go home!!! :frown:
Reply 12
Lots of revision. My brain just seems to be bursting with zillions of facts. Although I'm a bit nervous about the exams it'll be a relief to get rid of all those facts on to paper if u know what I mean.
Other than that I'm going to a get together on saturday night with other ppl from my local community and we're gonna watch a video of the pantomime we did at christmas. Can't wait. :smile:
Ellie4
Ooo I say. Don't do anything I wouldn't :wink:! :biggrin:

It ain't like that. I don't know her that well yet but she's got into cambridge and doesn't know anyone else who's going so we decided to get to know each other so there is at least 1 friendly face there in October. i'm lookin forward to it.
Reply 14
I should be going gymnastics training 2moro, but i got a kidney infection and it really really hurts :frown: ao i probly wont go and then i MIGHT go out the cinema in the evening if im ok. And then sunday err...just do all my house cleany job things i have 2do each week and go to work :biggrin:
kita
I should be going gymnastics training 2moro, but i got a kidney infection and it really really hurts :frown: ao i probly wont go and then i MIGHT go out the cinema in the evening if im ok. And then sunday err...just do all my house cleany job things i have 2do each week and go to work :biggrin:

Are you feelin any better or is it still bad? :frown:
Reply 16
Revising, and hopefully I can try and relax abit, exams are starting to stress me out now :frown:
Reply 17
Pollo Loco
Are you feelin any better or is it still bad? :frown:

It still hurting :frown: it got really horrible and bad last night, thought i was gunna cry!
Ellie4
What's everyone else up to? :smile:

Celebrating the wedding of course! :smile:
Reply 19
It's Challenge Cup weekend so I'll be watching that and revising.

Latest

Trending

Trending