This discussion is closed.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
Hi. This is not related to anything about the boards. (which are completely screwed this yr if you're under the Edexcel board)

Anyway, I've always had problems being social. And sad enough to say, kind of shy of talking to girls. I know it sounds weak but that's how I am. Anyway, any advice on how I could change? Believe me, I need help.

Yeah this is an easy target to be ripped apart by many of you on the board who see this as an amusing little problem to pick apart. But what can I say, besides, need your opinion.

Thanks..

Johnny
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
There's nothing wrong with being shy; Loads of people find it hard talking to other people, and I know that it can be really scary too (Coming from a fellow shy person). But us girls aren't all that scary and as for asking how you should change , you shouldn't; you should just be yourself, because no-one likes a fake!
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
Takes quite a bit of self-confidence. Talk to girls more often and it'll become natural and you will no longer be shy. (I'm a guy by the way, haha.)
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
hey going through the same kind of thing meself. Good advice to be yourself and all. Although down side is people might think you're weird. hey it happened to me. best thing to do is something i havent managed to do yet.
Surfing Hamster
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
..or be gay!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (209)
33.49%
No (415)
66.51%

Watched Threads