Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    just had some fire bell blairing away just this minute. i get top the entrance of the school and everyones told to go beck to lessons or what ever they were doing. i think its to do with unruy little yr 11 kids on their leaving day. has anyone else had that happen at their school?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by superomega1)
    just had some fire bell blairing away just this minute. i get top the entrance of the <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=school&v=55">school </a> and everyones told to go beck to lessons or what ever they were doing. i think its to do with unruy little yr 11 kids on their leaving day. has anyone else had that happen at their school?
    yes happened couple of days ago :P ( probably the year 11 leavers )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by superomega1)
    just had some fire bell blairing away just this minute. i get top the entrance of the school and everyones told to go beck to lessons or what ever they were doing. i think its to do with unruy little yr 11 kids on their leaving day. has anyone else had that happen at their school?
    It's better to be safe than sorry. Fire drills ensure readiness in situtations such as fires.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.