Brown summer school Watch

slk999
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
i'm thinking about doing a 'mini course' in summer 07 at Brown for about 3 weeks. but there are various things i would like to know. a) how expensive are these? b) are they for anyone? c) are there entry requirements? i think it could be very expensive which is a bit annoying, but i think it'd be a great thing to do to pad out my gap year.
trisha293
Badges: 0
Report 12 years ago
yeap! i did summer school at Brown this summer ('06) and i loved it. My course was a 2 week program on economics growth and development. in reply to ur questions

a) it depends, the mini courses range frm 1-6 weeks. Mine was for 2 weeks and i paid around $ 2500. So urs would probably be somewhere near $ 3000. It is worth is trust me!

b) its basically for high schoolers ranging from freshmen to seniors.

c) It's really easy to get into summer courses as they dont require testing like the SAT/ACT. For Brown they wanted high school transcripts, a teacher recommendation and the intial application fee. If all of the three things mentioned were received before the due date. The chances of u being accepted will be pretty high.

hope these helped. if you have other questions feel free to contact me

but yeah i loved it, u shud go for it
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (377)
37.48%
No - but I will (76)
7.55%
No - I don't want to (71)
7.06%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (482)
47.91%

Watched Threads