Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

art league tables Watch

ReputationRep:
    I want to apply for some sort of arty degree, whether illustration, fashion, makeup. Does anyone know of a reputable site which lists institutions and degrees in order of quality?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thumper_bear_09)
    I want to apply for some sort of arty degree, whether illustration, fashion, makeup. Does anyone know of a reputable site which lists institutions and degrees in order of quality?
    Here's the university league table.
    Here's the league tables for the universities, with respect to the course.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thumper_bear_09)
    hi i don't really take the times league table seriouly!! since they r comparing banana, orange and apple in the same table!!

however, there r one quite good table for ur reference which is the top 60 university/college in the world for design by business week(USA) recently.but again don't take it too seriously....anyway it just a table from different angle.

they put (parson, pratt,......)USA and csm, northumbria ,rca(only 3 from UK) in the same list.

hope it helps, :rolleyes:

Poll
Is GoT overrated?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.