Does he fancy me? Or is he taking the piss? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
A male friend of mine keeps calling me 'smelly'??? Obviously im not smelly...lol....but he just keeps calling me that. I even said it was annoying but he was like....'yeh but you smell really nice'....im like huh????
Does that mean he fancies me???
And now he keeps calling me 'babe'.???...Im confused???
egg_soup
Badges: 0
Report 12 years ago
yeah i think he does.

my conclusion to every post about relationships - dont have them cos lads are gay.
scribble_girl
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Hahaha a guy I've been flirting with for the past few weeks has keeps saying 'you smell' and somehow we've ended up using it as a kind of euphemism for 'you're hot'.. with both of us saying 'you're smellier'... as a form of teasing... don't ask how, as I write this I wonder what kind of mental problems we both have :P
But yeah, if I were you, I'd not let it concern you.. I think he fancies you, but wait for a couple more obvious signs to crawl out of the woodwork first.

And maybe buy a better deodrant, just in case :p:
LadyEnglish
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
A lot of my boy-friends say it as a joke just to have a laugh, its not really flirtatious, but i guess it differs, maybe he loves you :rolleyes: x
Anonymous #1
(Original post by scribble_girl)
Hahaha a guy I've been flirting with for the past few weeks has keeps saying 'you smell' and somehow we've ended up using it as a kind of euphemism for 'you're hot'.. with both of us saying 'you're smellier'... as a form of teasing... don't ask how, as I write this I wonder what kind of mental problems we both have :P
But yeah, if I were you, I'd not let it concern you.. I think he fancies you, but wait for a couple more obvious signs to crawl out of the woodwork first.

And maybe buy a better deodrant, just in case :p:

Lol....oh okay then. Guys give off the most strangest signs??? He's actually away at university and he just text me...saying how he's coming back to london to see me???....Oh god.....maybe he does fancy me? Im soo confused though coz he doesnt usually show obvious signs of liking me???
Im scared.
andy_cole2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by scribble_girl)
I think he fancies you, but wait for a couple more obvious signs to crawl out of the woodwork first.
ditto he probs does but yeha wait a bit longer for other stuff. i find babe a really sleazy expression but each to their own.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by andy_cole2)
ditto he probs does but yeha wait a bit longer for other stuff. i find babe a really sleazy expression but each to their own.
Yeh i was thinking that too. I dont like the way he calls me 'babe'. Im not a tart. But he even texts me at like 3am in the morn (when most people are sleeping)....asking how i am...and how he misses me. Im starting to wonder if he's a sleaze bag???..thats y im getting abit scared?:confused:
andy_cole2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
well you could tell him you don't like the name i spose. 2bh i thinkthat time texting is a bit ofa sleaze thing as well, does he call you babe to your face or just in texts?
Anonymous #1
well you could tell him you don't like the name i spose. 2bh i thinkthat time texting is a bit ofa sleaze thing as well, does he call you babe to your face or just in texts?
No he just calls me 'babe' in texts. I tried to lost contact with him for awhile. But then he kept texting me...moaning about how i never text him.
He such a weirdo?
Anonymous #2
Report 12 years ago
If you're worried about "babe", my boyfriend used that when we were first going out, but I told him I didn't like it and he hasn't called me that ever since THey may not know they're offending you.
andy_cole2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
lol i know boys like him :p: they get bored they move on but when they're at it they can be pretty relentless ultimately they do get bored it can take a long time though :p: just be polite i spose is the best advice they can get kindof sensitive and i would imagein they would try thier hand at emotional blackmail. if its the kindof person that i think he is from ur description.
Sezkin
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
He likes you.

Eurgh, I don't like the name 'babe'... it's too cringy. I had quite a few lads saying 'babe' to me and it put me off them. Thats just me though.
andy_cole2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
well i thinkwe can concludethat babe is a definite no no amongstthe ladies :p:
munchkin18
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
well i thinkwe can concludethat babe is a definite no no amongstthe ladies :p:
yeah, babe is bad. but 'baby' is worse!
Anonymous #1
Ok...i just told him that i dont like the name 'babe'...and he apologised to me. hehehe...
And i also told him that i dont wanna meet up with him when he comes back home to london. And he's like...."Well if i see you...im gonna scream your name out really loudly!!!".....He's definitely a weirdo.:eek: ... Im gonna have to tell him to stop this nonsense.
Eternity Forever
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
He can't be taking the piss, you'd see the wee on the floor!
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Madémoisélle Charlotté)
:p:
Sezkin
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
:rofl:
Anonymous #1
I'd rather it was that way. .....him fancying me..is worse.:confused:
Eternity Forever
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I'd rather it was that way. .....him fancying me..is worse.:confused:
Why? Is he ugly? :rofl:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (273)
38.18%
No - but I will (51)
7.13%
No - I don't want to (51)
7.13%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (340)
47.55%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed