Ahahahah SCIENCE Core/Additional/Extension HELP please!

Watch this thread
username1692103
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
So... Like many I buggered up my mocks, well more than that. Here are my grades:

Physics:

Core: A
Additonal: C
Extension: C

Chemistry:

Extension: D

Biology:

Core: C
Additonal: B
Extension: U

So, that's that got over with...

I was was wondering do you guys have any revision notes for these subjects? They'd be greatly appreciated, slides, anything please HELP.

Also any studying tips,revision plans? Etc. ALL would be useful. I completely failed, I'm aiming for A overall in Physics, B in Chem and Biology. Hope you guys can help me with anything. Also stories would be cool to.

Anyone else taking the AQA GCSE science ? If so, we could make a massive collaboration of revision notes and guides. The exams are close and I'm scared :eek:.
06shawm
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Calzs34)
So... Like many I buggered up my mocks, well more than that. Here are my grades:

Physics:

Extension: C

Chemistry:

Extension: D

Biology:

Core: C
Additonal: B
Extension: U

So, that's that got over with...

I was was wondering do you guys have any revision notes for these subjects? They'd be greatly appreciated, slides, anything please HELP.

Also any studying tips,revision plans? Etc. ALL would be useful. I completely failed, I'm aiming for A overall in Physics, B in Chem and Biology. Hope you guys can help me with anything. Also stories would be cool to.

Anyone else taking the AQA GCSE science ? If so, we could make a massive collaboration of revision notes and guides. The exams are close and I'm scared :eek:.
I've heard this website is very useful. It is aimed at the AQA spec.

http://www.my-gcsescience.com
Michael_Real
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Hi Im doing AQA core and additional. We can share revision notes and even revise together online if youd like?

Posted from TSR Mobile
username1692103
Rep:
(Original post by Michael_Real)
Hi Im doing AQA core and additional. We can share revision notes and even revise together online if youd like?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Do you know if it's possible to PM you? We could do that, we just need to set a time to revise together? If so it'd be great!
username1692103
Rep:
(Original post by 06shawm)
I've heard this website is very useful. It is aimed at the AQA spec.

http://www.my-gcsescience.com
Thank you, I'll try it out!
Michael_Real
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Sure just pm me pal
username1692103
Rep:
(Original post by Michael_Real)
Sure just pm me pal

Kk
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (10)
35.71%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (9)
32.14%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (2)
7.14%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (1)
3.57%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (2)
7.14%
I’m starting to consider my university options (3)
10.71%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (0)
0%
I’m not planning on going to university (1)
3.57%

Watched Threads