Level 3 BTEC applied science unit 6 help?!

Watch this thread
nathanwilkinson
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
I am really stuck with unit 6 of the btec level 3 applied science course. Any help would be greatly appreciated
08.f.poswal
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 years ago
[QUOTE=nathanwilkinson;53524361]I am really stuck with unit 6 of the btec level 3 applied science course. Any help would be greatly appreciated[/QUOTE

Hey Nathan,

I am doing the same course as you! Doing unit 6 as well and my teacher seems to be happy with my work so I am happy to help.

..just post your question and ill try my best to help..

ashiiii
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
[QUOTE=08.f.poswal;53626065]
(Original post by nathanwilkinson)
I am really stuck with unit 6 of the btec level 3 applied science course. Any help would be greatly appreciated[/QUOTE

Hey Nathan,

I am doing the same course as you! Doing unit 6 as well and my teacher seems to be happy with my work so I am happy to help.

..just post your question and ill try my best to help..

hay..
have you done unit 2? if so xan you please send it to me i am struggling with it and its due this monday
nathanwilkinson
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
[QUOTE=ashiiii;53821795]
(Original post by 08..poswal)

hay..
have you done unit 2? if so xan you please send it to me i am struggling with it and its due this monday

I have done unit 2 and to a good standard aswell. Email me [email protected] and maybe we can help each other out
Davalla
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Isn't sending your work to another person a bit like cheating? :holmes:
Spanky bum bum's all round, I think.
Sameerah_05
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hi I’m struggling on unit 2 learning aim d
Can you please help me it’s urgent
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (65)
27.78%
As I expected (73)
31.2%
Harder (88)
37.61%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
3.42%

Watched Threads