Watch
This discussion is closed.
hasan4life
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by tehFrance)
I have plenty of naked photos of girls... What do you what? Russian? Asian? American? Brazilian? Spanish? Name it, they're yours for 500€... If you want the girl, it's 520€
online prostitution lmao
Anonymous #4
Report 5 years ago
When I was in an LDR with my ex she sent me a few naked photos but after we broke up I deleted them and let her know I had done so.
SiminaM
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
OMG I can't believe so many people do that! :lolwut:
Hal.E.Lujah
  • Study Helper
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Why are morals and self respect mutually exclusive from people sending nude photos of themselves?
Rum Ham
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I have old naked pics of me and my partner on my phone but they are encrypted so no one could accidently stumble on them while looking at pics on my phone.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ahava
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Foo.mp3)
1) Why, when you were intimate partners, should it be unnerving (unless you requested they delete them and they flat our refused). I wouldn't mind an ex of mine holding on to such things (provided there was trust, and you don't enter a relationship with someone you don't trust, or indeed with someone who isn't trustworthy - if you're sensible), indeed a part of me would be chuffed

2) Presumably you knew it's not uncommon before you hit send?
Exactly that, he is completely untrustworthy (I didn't find this out until our relationship ended) and he is extremely jealous about me being in another relationship and a part of me thinks he will do anything to see it fail. I wouldn't want an ex holding onto intimate pictures of me once the relationship was over, even if we are on good terms. The relationship is over. I don't want them looking at me in that way. My body and intimacy is reserved for one person only.
Yes, I did know it was not uncommon before I sent them. But sometimes when you believe you are in a secure, loving relationship that nothing can go wrong.
frankieboy
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Baloney)
(For the record I have never sent a naked photo but I've had girls who've sent me them, which I have deleted right away.)
By 'deleted' you mean 'transfered them to my PC' - and then deleted. From the phone.
CatnipGlows
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I don't see the problem with them, as long as you don't show your face. #streetsmart
TheGreatImposter
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I've had people I could barely class them as being "friends" sending me pictures of other people nude. Tbh, usually it's from girls sending pictures to boys in an attempt to look "sexy" but when their head is in the picture and that gets circulated you are nothing more than a picture for them to **** over and discard and everyone knows you have no self respect. Would never make the mistake of taking a picture like that, especially with my head in it.

Get why people would do it in a trustworthy relationship and that's fine if they're both consensual but you have to think twice before sending a saucy "snapchat" because you don't know if guys will show their mates or even girls.
Posted from TSR Mobile
frankieboy
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I used to have loads of nude photos and a few videos of my ex. Some are stored in my sony vaio laptop which crashed. I have lots of important documents in there as well but so scared of taking it to repairs. I would not want anyone to see and spread them online.

Can anyone help?.. i cant scrap the laptop either as im worried someone might see the files.:confused:
Take the HDD out and slave it in on another machine, then draw the data from it?
frankieboy
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I think that partners supplying photos to each other is a beautiful thing. I mean, to receive photos of a woman in lingerie, or nude etc. is great. However there has to be massive trust there, even to the point that agreeing that if you split up, the utmost care will be taken of them. You cannot assume the other person is going to destroy them. This has to be approached very very carefully.
beccagood95
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago

Sure you did sport

Well of course I do, I'm f***ing glorious mate :bootyshake:
scorpion95
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I have never done it and I wouldn't do it, if people want to do it and are happy doing it then is their choice. I don't trust what happens with the pics, the phone etc could get nicked, it could be hacked etc which is why I would never do it. I do though want to try going to a nudist beach etc but pics I wouldn't be comfortable with, have no idea why
Profesh
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
The primary school teacher I dated in 2013 had a penchant for this, always taking meticulous care to omit anything that might be considered 'identifiable' to someone who wasn't sleeping with her. Others I've seen in the past were considerably less discreet, but not once has it occurred to me to betray their trust.
thunder_chunky
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by tehFrance)
I have plenty of naked photos of girls... What do you what? Russian? Asian? American? Brazilian? Spanish? Name it, they're yours for 500€... If you want the girl, it's 520€
Classic you.
garfeeled
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Yep sent nudes, seen nudes, got nudes. Nothing wrong with it, only done it with two people and I trust them both so not like the would send them around, besides I'm not ashamed of them.
garfeeled
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Yep sent nudes, seen nudes, got nudes. Nothing wrong with it, only done it with two people and I trust them both so not like the would send them around, besides I'm not ashamed of them.
Anonymous #5
Report 5 years ago
I think half the men in the country have seen my boobies and hoo-ha.
maxi365
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I think half the men in the country have seen my boobies and hoo-ha.
Message me

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ahava
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Quite old skool but naturally I would favour a girl having that attitude, even if I don't necessarily apply it to myself (a woman's body is a temple so I think we can sidestep the implied 'double standard'!)

Youthful naivety ftw
Obviously, women can do what they want with their sexuality. I have had a very colourful past. But I've matured and in a relationship which I can see lasting my lifetime. So I'd rather save my body and any intimacy for him only.
Yes, youthful naivety can get you into trouble. But how would we get through life if we didn't make mistakes and learn lessons?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you worried that a cap in student numbers would affect your place at uni?

Yes (51)
60.71%
No (17)
20.24%
Not sure (16)
19.05%

Watched Threads