Watch
This discussion is closed.
jammy4041
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Baloney)
Do you have a naked photo(s) of your partner or ex-partner on your phone?

I was having a discussion with my friends earlier today on whether they had ever sent a naked or 'naughty' photo to a partner and/or received one.

Out of 14 of us, 12 had done one or the other. Which shocked me in many ways, I know we live in the 21st century and perhaps sending naked snaps is the new hand written love letter, but I thought (obviously naively) that people still had morales and self-respect.

As much as I love to see and be with my partner naked, having a naked photo of her on my phone turns her from being my girlfriend to, well, a piece of meat.
(For the record I have never sent a naked photo but I've had girls who've sent me them, which I have deleted right away.)

It also seems to me that the majority of the time having naked photos of yourself or someone else on your phone can get you into more trouble than it's worth.
When I was at school (6th form, so above the age of consent) numerous people got into trouble for spreading naked photos after a bad break up or even positing them online and I've also seen something similiar happen in the work place.

I'm interested to see what people's thoughts are on this subject.

In in the next 5/10 years will sending a nude photo of yourself to a potential partner be something people are expected to do?

Thanks!

(For the record I'm not saying whether it's right or wrong. I can see reasons to back both. I'm just interested in other people's view points on the matter.)
I don't have a phone to take pictures with. I have an old-school Nokia. To be honest, it suits me...because I'll just break the phone because I keep dropping it.

Even if I did have a phone that could make pictures, I wouldn't do it.
JamesManc
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I have in the past i wouldn't now, you never know who can get hold of them and wreck your career
Profesh
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by maxi365)
Message me

Posted from TSR Mobile
You just consigned yourself to the other half.
Plumstone
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Never have, never will send naked photos and wouldn't want to receive them either. Too much of a risk and a grainy 2D photo on a screen is frankly depressing in comparison to the real thing, so I wouldn't even find it sexy.

My boyfriend does have a photo of me modeling the silk chemise I made for myself last year, but it's effectively just a photo of me lying down in a dress.
Tootles
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by queen-bee)
All I'm saying is that if my phone went missing or got stole,I'm hella ******
You're not the only one

(Original post by SMEGGGY)
Meat? It's pictures of your partner, for times you want to masturbate. Nothing all imoral
Exactly. It's only like you masturbating together and watching each other (which my partner and I do occasionally).
samkhan94
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
someone said earlier I agree video's are where its at had a fair few touching themselves on cam but never done it myself and yes they were pakistani
Anonymous #6
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by garfeeled)
Yep sent nudes, seen nudes, got nudes. Nothing wrong with it, only done it with two people and I trust them both so not like the would send them around, besides I'm not ashamed of them.
this.
Luke5125
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by garfeeled)
Yep sent nudes, seen nudes, got nudes. Nothing wrong with it, only done it with two people and I trust them both so not like the would send them around, besides I'm not ashamed of them.
You need to format your phone

https://i.imgur.com/I3u1dhm.jpg
Bidachanee
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I think half the men in the country have seen my boobies and hoo-ha.
Lol
Anonymous #7
Report 1 year ago
I'd say when you're young, it's not a great idea. When you're in a committed relationship, older, and looking for a life partner, then yeah it's fine. It's a way to spice up a relationship, keep things fun and light, and so they don't go looking for something else. When you have your sexy S.O other posing in something attractive in something, or a video, it's way more satisfying then some nasty nobody online. But again, don't do it when you're young. The risk is not worth it. Do it with someone you can trust and have spent more than a simple couple months with.
FortniteGod69
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
U are a mega virgin white knight ******
HumbleBee_x
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
This was 4 years ago
Anonymous #8
Report 6 months ago
I've sent to and received from lots of photos with my long distance ex-boyfriend, but we didn't have another way to do that kind of thing.
my most recent ex appreciated a selfie with a lot of cleavage but we never shared pictures like that, unless he found any on my phone but he'd never move them onto his phone or anything.
Mike Harriot
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
It's disgusting
Mel mel 33
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
I have one of my ex and he was high and his thing is all shrunk. It would embarrass the hell oit him lol
Mel mel 33
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by Mel mel 33)
I have one of my ex and he was high and his thing is all shrunk. It would embarrass the hell oit him lol
He makes me so mad i wanna post it somewhere
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you worried that a cap in student numbers would affect your place at uni?

Yes (63)
63%
No (19)
19%
Not sure (18)
18%

Watched Threads