The Student Room Group

Is it normal that she did this?

So, yesterday my university flatmate says she has been having bad and nasty dreams and would like to come and sleep with me for comfort. I say sure and awake in the morning to find she is cuddling me in a tight embrace. Anyhow, she wants to sleep with me again tonight, I think its great and am more than happy to have her sleep with me. However, my question to you TSR, is have any of you done this in the past? Is it normal? Or dysfunctional? She is a close friend by the way.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 1

Good show. I like shows like that that were politically incorrect and did not give a damn about the oversensitive pc mob.
Mate don't even bother asking us just get in there and see where it goes
Just make sure it doesn't get "steamy" (if you're ♂)
Reply 4
Original post by Gaiaphage
Mate don't even bother asking us just get in there and see where it goes

Lol. Your message is different in the quotation. Thank you for the advice though!
Reply 5
Original post by Gott
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UovLX_CQmJo

Just make sure she doesn't slap your penis

Nice profile picture by the way. Good shirt.
Reply 6
Original post by shawn_o1
Just make sure it doesn't get "steamy" (if you're ♂)

Do you think it is normal or dysfunctional?
Original post by BlackandTans
Do you think it is normal or dysfunctional?

Depends. If you don't want her to, make sure you have a good chat to her about her dreams.
Reply 8
Original post by shawn_o1
Depends. If you don't want her to, make sure you have a good chat to her about her dreams.

I do want her to. I am wondering whether anyone else on TSR has done it?
I do want her to. I am wondering whether anyone else on TSR has done it?

Not me, I don't think I've slept with anyone ever.
Whenever I stay at a friends and we share the same bed I end up cuddling them, unless they push me away of course. Male or female. Nothing sexual about it really, just a comfort thing.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I don't think it's too bad but you should speak to her about her dreams (if she is ready) because they must be quite bad :frown:

You're a good friend :yy:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lauren-x-
I don't think it's too bad but you should speak to her about her dreams (if she is ready) because they must be quite bad :frown:

You're a good friend :yy:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have never had bad dreams really. I do not know what to say to her. I could make her a pizza though (I know it does not really help but I like making people pizza).
Original post by jaydamber
Whenever I stay at a friends and we share the same bed I end up cuddling them, unless they push me away of course. Male or female. Nothing sexual about it really, just a comfort thing.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Do you know how I could help her with her bad dreams. I have never had bad dreams so do not really know what to say. Maybe I could help her feel more relaxed by making her a meal? (I like making people pizza, maybe I could make her a pizza)
Original post by Gott
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UovLX_CQmJo

Make sure you don't get stuck in bed

Thank you for the advice!
Do you know how I could help her with her bad dreams. I have never had bad dreams so do not really know what to say. Maybe I could help her feel more relaxed by making her a meal? (I like making people pizza, maybe I could make her a pizza)

I'm not really sure! It's not a good idea to eat right before sleep but definitely something relaxing would be good :smile: and she should make sure she's very tired before bed. Maybe exercise or something. But if the dreams are something actually psychological then she should best see someone

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
So, yesterday my university flatmate says she has been having bad and nasty dreams and would like to come and sleep with me for comfort. I say sure and awake in the morning to find she is cuddling me in a tight embrace. Anyhow, she wants to sleep with me again tonight, I think its great and am more than happy to have her sleep with me. However, my question to you TSR, is have any of you done this in the past? Is it normal? Or dysfunctional? She is a close friend by the way.

What gender are you?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending