The Student Room Group

Economic degree without maths .. help !

Hello everybody , now i decided to follow economics at the university , but my real problem is that i have no GCSE in maths because in my country there are no GCSE's. On the other hand i can choose economics as a subject for my European Baccalaureat Diploma but it will count ?
Can i be accepted to the economics course without maths as a subject?
Can i avoid any relevant subject and learn everything at the University ?
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by ahmshere
Hello everybody , now i decided to follow economics at the university , but my real problem is that i have no GCSE in maths because in my country there are no GCSE's. On the other hand i can choose economics as a subject for my European Baccalaureat Diploma but it will count ?
Can i be accepted to the economics course without maths as a subject?
Can i avoid any relevant subject and learn everything at the University ?

I believe Exeter only require a B at GCSE maths for their BA Economics course - I would have thought that whatever maths qualification you've done would be considered equivalent? There is a Gov. website that lists which qualifications are deemed equivalent :smile:
Reply 2
Thank you very much for the informations... But may i ask you , a student has to be well prepared for the course before attending to it , or he can go there and learn while he is at the University ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending