What is the best way to revise for GCSE?

Watch
Ukvoltaire
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
I am in Year 9 and I want to know how to revise for my GCSE in 2 years time. I want to know now so I can be well prepared in that day. For your assistance, so you can help me, I do Maths(Edexcel), English(Edexcel),Biology(Triple Science AQA), Physics(Triple Science AQA) and Chemistry(Triple Science AQA), R.S, I.T(ECDL), Mandarin(Edexcel), French(AQA) and History(AQA).
Andy98
  • Study Helper
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Ukvoltaire)
I am in Year 9 and I want to know how to revise for my GCSE in 2 years time. I want to know now so I can be well prepared in that day. For your assistance, so you can help me, I do Maths(Edexcel), English(Edexcel),Biology(Triple Science AQA), Physics(Triple Science AQA) and Chemistry(Triple Science AQA), R.S, I.T(ECDL), Mandarin(Edexcel), French(AQA) and History(AQA).
Honestly, I just flicked through the book before the exam with the subjects I was confident in.
06shawm
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Past papers, past papers, past papers...
drbumblebee
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Ukvoltaire)

lots and lots of notes..... then EVERY past paper you can get your hands on
Sellingexams
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
I know this is 6y old but for anyone in their post Orion reading this don’t be too strict and revise 2 years early as you probably haven’t even learnt any gcse stuff yet. Chill out and enjoy school
SteveLMAOStomach
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
I’d also like to know
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (42)
27.63%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (14)
9.21%
No I am happy with my choice (85)
55.92%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (11)
7.24%

Watched Threads