The Student Room Group

Any advice?

Hey guys,

I am having some troubles with my 2 current housemates. Now, in the beginning, all went well but last Friday, an outburst came out. The story goes like this: one of my housemates went to the other to ask for the rent money in advance, also for some bills, but this was done behind my knowledge as I did not request any advance rent payments from my 2nd housemate. Thus, by probing the guy, my 1st housemate kind of provoked him and made him more angry and aggressive towards him, and for 4 days now, there is a tension in the house. I've separated them on multiple occasions from engaging in a physical contact within the house, but things seem to be escalating. Now, I believe that my 1st housemate has been a bit way too pushy (if that makes sense) towards my 2nd houmseate, but the guy is constantly getting angrier and angrier, and threatening my 1st housemate of breaking his leg, forcing him out of the country (UK) and all that...Now it's pretty pointless to say that he is verbally abusive, it's obvious. But, as I am in the middle (in a sense), primarily because I want nothing to happen to the property, I 'd like to hear what u guys think as well. If I am dealing with this in a wrong way, then please, give me some advice. Thanks guys.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending