The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
imasillynarb
Im afraid its not actually that easy, many of us try and fail to get these 'scallie munters' you talk of :frown:

ugh boyfriends no thanx - much better being single!! more choice! less difficult!
Reply 41
Ellie4
Lol! You're obviously not going to the right clubs!

Nah I was only joking. There arent actually any clubs in Aylesbury, just a few glorified pubs...Im also still 17 which means whether I get into clubs or not is a lottery :frown:
Reply 42
amazingtrade
Thats not the point. I had one kind of girl friend at school. I am sure if I wanted to I could easily get scally munter all you have to is go to one of the cheesey night clubs.

However I frankly have better things to do.

lol it wasn't meant to be particularly related to your previous post so you don't have to be all defensive :tongue:, it would be easy enough for you to pick up a randomer!

As for the girl-friend thing....what do you mean by kind of girlfriend? a gf who you snogged etc?
Reply 43
charlord
ugh boyfriends no thanx - much better being single!! more choice! less difficult!

Thats not very nice is it :frown:
Reply 44
Sex is overrated anyway tbh, I wish I was a woman.
Reply 45
BossLady
lol it wasn't meant to be particularly related to your previous post so you don't have to be all defensive :tongue:, it would be easy enough for you to pick up a randomer!

As for the girl-friend thing....what do you mean by kind of girlfriend? a gf who you snogged etc?

No, she got a friend to ask him if he would 'go out with my friend' he said 'yes' but never spoke to her :frown:
Reply 46
imasillynarb
Nah I was only joking. There arent actually any clubs in Aylesbury, just a few glorified pubs...Im also still 17 which means whether I get into clubs or not is a lottery :frown:

*i think* there are some in/near jarman park (im not a clubber)
Reply 47
Ellie4
Lol! You're obviously not going to the right clubs!

That's just what I was thinking!
Reply 48
BossLady

Where the hell is jarman park?
Reply 49
BossLady

That's not too far from me :smile: usually some neds about whenever I visit! :tongue:

It's in Hemel narb
Reply 50
imasillynarb
Thats not very nice is it :frown:

what isnt? me not wanting a boyfriend?
Reply 51
imasillynarb
No, she got a friend to ask him if he would 'go out with my friend' he said 'yes' but never spoke to her :frown:

:frown:
erm thats not really a gf, thats being asked out.
Too bad....esp if you liked her, why didn't you speak to her? scared at that age?
Reply 52
charlord

No offence, but the way you've put it, that does sound kinda "whoreish" - if that's even a word (it is now).
Reply 53
BossLady
:frown:
erm thats not really a gf, thats being asked out.
Too bad....esp if you liked her, why didn't you speak to her? scared at that age?

You what? I know, Im taking the piss out of amazingtrade again. eeeeeeeasssssssssy does it !!
Reply 54
Gimp
That's not too far from me :smile: usually some neds about whenever I visit! :tongue:

It's in Hemel narb

Ahh, is that place called visage?
Reply 55
imasillynarb
Ahh, is that place called visage?

yeah and ethos. ive not been to either tho :smile:
Reply 56
calumc
No offence, but the way you've put it, that does sound kinda "whoreish" - if that's even a word (it is now).

:O *gasp* not impressed....
Reply 57
Gimp
yeah and ethos. ive not been to either tho :smile:

It seems just like the glorified pubs in Aylesbury really..(yates, litten tree, chicagos etc.)
Reply 58
calumc

Does it really matter? If I was a girl Id blatently be a whore. (well not literally, just sleep around alot :wink: )
Reply 59
roseonthegrave
Hey, me too!

It's refreshing to see that there is still some QBASIC jockeys out there :biggrin:

Hehe most the stuff I made was pretty crap, I drew a picture of a 3D city using the draw commands. I also made a very basic pianio that used the PC speaker. I made an extremely primative version of the command prompt as well.

Bosslady - Well she was a girl I hung round with all the time, everybody thought were both going out, she wanted it too snog etc but I was too shy at the time. :redface:

Latest

Trending

Trending