Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charlord)
    hehe it must be hard to reject all those girls
    Well, there are not that many, mostly I have to try and find girls that have things in common with me, think I am reasonably ok looking and get along with me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by calumc)
    I have the opposite problem - I'm never quite sure whether they're intentionally flirting with me, though I'm sure most guys have that problem.
    Oh yes, didn't I say I never can tell when anyone is joking around with me, so I sometimes think girls are just messing around with me when in fact they arn't

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ellie4)
    I say do it when you feel ready. Whether that's at 14 or 24. It's different for everyone. I lost my virginity was I was 15, and some people might say that's too young, but I've never regretted it because it felt right for me.
    I think you're exactly right Ellie. I lost mine when I was 16 which is young by some people's standards and old(ish) by others, but I know I will never, ever regret it because I was totally ready and it with the right person. I have seen a common pattern among my friends that those who first had sex very young (13-15) were more likely to regret it, but still there are some who don't because it was the right thing for them at the time. It's all down to the individual. 16 may be the age of consent but that doesn't mean you're automatically 'ready' when you turn 16.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    yeah and ethos. ive not been to either tho
    Ooh unfortunately I have, well Visage anyway. It's ****.

Who round here goes out in Hemel/Watford area then?

ReputationRep:
    ok i get what ur saying - all of u...but i like protective guys who dont just become all protective when there are other guys around etc, i love guys who are just there for u, and who r chivalrous...! weird word...guys should always look out for their gf's but not be like, u cant do this u cant do that, u cant wear this, u cant wear that....u get me? my mates boyf doesnt let her wear certain clothes or not see him at least 4 times a week...he gets all stroppy n really moody...not worth it...
    there is a balance, u just gotta find it...

ReputationRep:
    So you like to be dominated then
    c'est possible...

ReputationRep:
    I have the opposite problem - I'm never quite sure whether they're intentionally flirting with me, though I'm sure most guys have that problem.
    i swear this is a huge problem with most guys, they dont seem to know when theyre flirting or crossing the friendship line either....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    Oh yes, didn't I say I never can tell when anyone is joking around with me, so I sometimes think girls are just messing around with me when in fact they arn't
    im the same, i always misread everything so i just treat everyone as if they are messig me around

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kokopops)
    ok i get what ur saying - all of u...but i like protective guys who dont just become all protective when there are other guys around etc, i love guys who are just there for u, and who r chivalrous...! weird word...guys should always look out for their gf's but not be like, u cant do this u cant do that, u cant wear this, u cant wear that....u get me? my mates boyf doesnt let her wear certain clothes or not see him at least 4 times a week...he gets all stroppy n really moody...not worth it...
    Men hate women like you. Either you accept feminism or you don't. Hurry up and decide.

ReputationRep:
    Weird, I am like that, I protect my gf, but I don't want to tell her what to do as I am scared of losing her. I am also very loyal as I am a kind person and so don't have the heart to cheat on them (or dump them for that matter).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    oh well just don't come on here crying when you've all got AIDs or what ever because you "think you know it all" and you don't. Believe it or not the under 16 age thing is their for a reason.
    Not because of AIDS...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by slowjamz)
    Ooh unfortunately I have, well Visage anyway. It's ****.

Who round here goes out in Hemel/Watford area then?
    I only occasionally pop up there to see a film because my town is made up of mud huts and we spend or time dancing for rain and throwing spears. Usually go to Milton Keynes or Luton for most other stuff. I'm not a clubber, a quiet pub will do me ta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr. Blazed)
    Men hate women like you. Either you accept feminism or you don't. Hurry up and decide.
    i dont think i am a feminist but i do like equal oppurtunity....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charlord)
    im the same, i always misread everything so i just treat everyone as if they are messig me around
    Even when I am face to face with someone, I never can read their face to see if they are messing me around or not.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr. Blazed)
    Wome have a funny thing when it comes to "lines" of the crossing variety. Every time the line is in a different place, yet they'll certainly let you know if you cross it.

ReputationRep:
    Wome have a funny thing when it comes to "lines" of the crossing variety. Every time the line is in a different place, yet they'll certainly let you know if you cross it.
    no....i mean like...there is an obvious line between friendship and more than friendship...

ReputationRep:
    i dont think i am a feminist but i do like equal oppurtunity....
    I like girls like you, you are easy to get along with and won't get annoyed with me because of the way I am.

ReputationRep:
    friendship - hugging, teasing etc
    more than friends - stroking a leg, or ... touching all the time...

ReputationRep:
    Oh come on, you are not going to try a hit and miss approach when crossing said lines, you need to get to know them and start a good relationship and never attempt to do anything unless you know the other person feels the same.

ReputationRep:
    friendship - hugging, teasing etc
    more than friends - stroking a leg, or ... touching all the time...
    Would flirting be included with friendship.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.