Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    I will try it, but I if I come back depressed, I will have failed.
    If the worst comes to the worst at least you won't need to waste time obsessing any longer though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by calumc)
    If the worst comes to the worst at least you won't need to waste time obsessing any longer though!
    But I will keep thinking about it, wondering why she didn't like me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amrou)
    My friend is 14 and wants to have sex. What would u say to him and how many of you guys are virgins
    Give him a tub of vaseline, that will help him 'loose' his virginity.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhaal85)
    Give him a tub of vaseline, that will help him 'loose' his virginity.
    We have already picked up that mistake, read the thread before you contribute.

ReputationRep:
    We have already picked up that mistake, read the thread before you contribute.
    I'd rather not read through 8 pages of crap.

ReputationRep:
    yessssssssssssss, she's still talking to me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Paranoia)
    I'm 14 and have been with my boyfriend for 6 months, we love each other and hopefully next week we will both lose our virginities (2 each other). Ur friend should only lose his/her virginity if she has been in a relationship for a while and deeply cares and loves her partner, should go 4 it. The 16 age limit is ****!! don't worry Im an agony aunt 4 the school paper, i no wot im talking about. If ur on line now request a personal chat with me and we can chat!!

yes...id trust you know what youre talking about...the age limit is there for a reason.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr. Blazed)
    Welcome to the mind of every fourteen year old boy.
    and 13

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eric bischoff)
    and 13
    I never went through that phase, I just must have matured quick enough to miss it.

ReputationRep:
    I never went through that phase, I just must have matured quick enough to miss it.
    if you hung around with my friends you would no why!

they seem to spread a sex wanting disease around!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eric bischoff)
    if you hung around with my friends you would no why!

they seem to spread a sex wanting disease around!
    Oh, my friends are anything but clean minded.

ReputationRep:
    The annoying thing is whenever I start to really like a girl, I can never just come out and say it, I either let it get buried inside of me, or leave very subtle hints which they never pick up anyway. I just get too embarrassed to tell them.
    i never knew that the story of my life for the last 3 years could be solved in just 2 sentences. at least im not the only one in this position tho.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KerChing)
    i never knew that the story of my life for the last 3 years could be solved in just 2 sentences. at least im not the only one in this position tho.
    Of course you are not alone in this plight, many people have the same problems. Annoyingly, my subtle hints seem to be too subtle for most people.

ReputationRep:
    Heya!
    What happened to being kids????
    People these days are too eager to grow-up!
    We have sooo much less childhood than adulthood, enjoy it while it lasts! It's all about peer pressure and t.v these days.. :rolleyes:
    That's all boys think about...urgh...

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for all ur hlp guys!

ReputationRep:
    At my skool theres loads of 12-14 hu r sex mad, my theory is that of the mobile fone. i am now 18 but wen i was that age it was harder to talk out of skool. i had a gf wen i was 16 hu was 15 and she had shagged 5 diff lads, so i made up in my mind that she was not the one i wanted 2 loose my virginity to. i knew my decision was right wen she went on hol and shagged sum geezer so there u r. she wasnt a slut in terms of wot she wore and stuff but i wudnt argue in terms of her sleepin habits lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rockindemon)
    At my skool theres loads of 12-14 hu r sex mad, my theory is that of the mobile fone. i am now 18 but wen i was that age it was harder to talk out of skool. i had a gf wen i was 16 hu was 15 and she had shagged 5 diff lads, so i made up in my mind that she was not the one i wanted 2 loose my virginity to. i knew my decision was right wen she went on hol and shagged sum geezer so there u r. she wasnt a slut in terms of wot she wore and stuff but i wudnt argue in terms of her sleepin habits lol
    so are you still a virgin then?

ReputationRep:
    nope

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rockindemon)
    nope
    lost it to the right one

ReputationRep:
    yup, even if we split up now ill be glad (hopefully)

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.