This discussion is closed.
toronto353
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I have been asked to announce to the House on behalf of the Government that The Rt. Hon. RayApparently MP has now become acting prime minister in place of The Rt. Hon. Superunknown MP.

(Original post by RayApparently)
QFA
Rakas21
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
:eek:

Labour performing a coup against the Greens.
ubi1
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Rakas21)
:eek:

Labour performing a coup against the Greens.
due to my ignorance of politics what does that mean? they going against the greens?
Rakas21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by ubi1)
due to my ignorance of politics what does that mean? they going against the greens?
The Greens are the largest party but it now seems that Ray is acting PM from Labour.

I'm wildly speculating that this is part of a government coup whereby Labour are violently grabbing power from the trusting and drugged up hippies in the Green Party. For shame Labour, you career politicians abusing those nice, submissive Greens. :mad:

Alternatively there's a very reasonable but much less fun explanation.
Saracen's Fez
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Nothing scandalous, it's just useful to have a PM who's currently active.
ubi1
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
The Greens are the largest party but it now seems that Ray is acting PM from Labour.

I'm wildly speculating that this is part of a government coup whereby Labour are violently grabbing power from the trusting and drugged up hippies in the Green Party. For shame Labour, you career politicians abusing those nice, submissive Greens. :mad:

isn't that bad for our torys
username456717
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Ray is very deserving of this.

Good luck!
RayApparently
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago

Wow hehe.

Actually I'm just taking the reigns temporarily on behalf of Super. The Greens and Liberals are fully in the loop and the Traffic Light Coalition will continue.

This measure will simply help get the left-wing of the House out of 'first-gear' as you put it.
RayApparently
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by nebelbon)
Ray is very deserving of this.

Good luck!
Thanks very much.
Blue Meltwater
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Haha, no, not a coup - Ray as Deputy PM has become acting PM while Super remains inactive. As acting Green leader this decision has my support.
tehFrance
Badges: 17
Report 5 years ago
What happened to Super? Is he okay or is it real life issues?
Kittiara
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by tehFrance)
What happened to Super? Is he okay or is it real life issues?
Nothing bad, as far as I know. He's had exams to revise for and sit, so hopefully he'll be back soon.
Rakas21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
How typical.. The bourgeoisie intelligencier putting theories and exams ahead of the needs of we, the humble protaliteriat.

Being serious, good luck.
It's a Shame
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago

I'm joining the TSR Greens; if none of them intend to gain power, then I will. Well, we are the biggest party...
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (620)
33.68%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (775)
42.1%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (364)
19.77%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (82)
4.45%

Watched Threads