katyk123
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I was looking at going for Hayes Wharf but it looks like a lot of people are going for The Courts and it seems more lively! It would just be a bit too pricey for what you get for me but if it's the only place where it's a bit social I would prefer that! Main priorities for me are social life and then a large-ish bed because I like to sleep when it comes to accommodation. Would just love some advice what is the best for money, whether Hayes Court, Aqua House or Pavillions are lively and where the best rooms are?? I literally love the look of Hayes Wharf so if anyone has recent experience of that it would be great to hear!

Thanks in advance! Would be great to get a discussion going about this!
grandmasterhan
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by katyk123)
I was looking at going for Hayes Wharf but it looks like a lot of people are going for The Courts and it seems more lively! It would just be a bit too pricey for what you get for me but if it's the only place where it's a bit social I would prefer that! Main priorities for me are social life and then a large-ish bed because I like to sleep when it comes to accommodation. Would just love some advice what is the best for money, whether Hayes Court, Aqua House or Pavillions are lively and where the best rooms are?? I literally love the look of Hayes Wharf so if anyone has recent experience of that it would be great to hear!

Thanks in advance! Would be great to get a discussion going about this!
Hey! Im looking at Hayes Wharf too as it looks the nicest. But im nervous that there wont be many first years there compared to halls I'm hoping to see the accommodation when I visit the campus on the 28th of feb. Have you firmed Lincoln?
katyk123
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Not firmed Lincoln but got an unconditional so will do soon just gonna have a look round all my options before I firm but I'm 99% sure on Lincoln! Got a booking round Hayes Wharf on Friday 20th! I live around 30 miles from Lincoln now and travel there everyday for college so I know the city quite well but I am so stuck with the accommodation I hope it is lively and has quite a few first years but will definitely put an update on this post on that date with photos (plus opinions!) If you need any questions answering about the city itself I can help! :-)
grandmasterhan
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Not firmed Lincoln but got an unconditional so will do soon just gonna have a look round all my options before I firm but I'm 99% sure on Lincoln! Got a booking round Hayes Wharf on Friday 20th! I live around 30 miles from Lincoln now and travel there everyday for college so I know the city quite well but I am so stuck with the accommodation I hope it is lively and has quite a few first years but will definitely put an update on this post on that date with photos (plus opinions!) If you need any questions answering about the city itself I can help! :-)
Ah thank you! it would be nice to see the some updated pics do u know if the nightlife in Lincoln is good? Im liking Lincoln a lot, it just that the nightlife looks dead compared to London but then again London is the capital. Are there any decent shops or shopping centres near lincoln? Im from London and dont know much at all about Lincoln. I think im gonna firm Lincoln though, it looks so much more calmer and quieter than London
KJ.
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Haha i'm in the same boat!

Got an unconditional, go to college there already, live 5 miles away.
Not sure whether to move out.. Kinda want to...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 26 Oct '19
  • University of Lincoln
    Sat, 16 Nov '19
  • University of Lincoln
    Sat, 30 Nov '19

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (6)
54.55%
No I haven't decided yet (3)
27.27%
Yes but I might change my mind (2)
18.18%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise