Do straight males have man crushes?

Watch this thread
Blue_Mason
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
I mean is it possible?
Reue
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Blue_Mason)
I mean is it possible?
I'd expect it's possible.
Arieisit
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Crush isn't really the appropriate term but yes they do.

Posted from TSR Mobile
SnoochToTheBooch
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Isn't the answer no by definition?
Groot
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
However much they try to cover it up by including "no homo", it just makes them sound even MORE HOMO.
the bear
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
One can admire the male form without wishing to have bumsex with him express this admiration in a physical way.
Icebaker
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
No. That's really gay. I only have woman crushes. New crush every day. I got a legit semi the other day when this girl smiled at me. No joke.

Posted from TSR Mobile
BefuddledPenguin
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
I think latent bisexuals do. I think most bisexuals sort of 'decide' to be straight early on.

Note: I'm an out bisexual, so obviously I have my bias.
matthewduncan
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
They are not bloody straight.
they are gay
queen-bee
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by the bear)
One can admire the male form without wishing to have bumsex with him express this admiration in a physical way.
So,if Wentworth Miller approached you and gave you a smack on your butt and said he wanted to get his hands on you,you'd say no?!!!
the bear
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by queen-bee)
So,if Wentworth Miller approached you and gave you a smack on your butt and said he wanted to get his hands on you,you'd say no?!!!
is that someone off the telly ? anyway he would get short shrift. i would also report him to the police for indecent assault.
queen-bee
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
is that someone off the telly ? anyway he would get short shrift. i would also report him to the police for indecent assault.
HHaha! No you wouldn't! Yeah,he's the guy from prison break
He's way too sexy for you to resist
the bear
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
HHaha! No you wouldn't! Yeah,he's the guy from prison break
He's way too sexy for you to resist
:creep:
Colonel Agansu
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Groot)
However much they try to cover it up by including "no homo", it just makes them sound even MORE HOMO.

Yeah it must be tough to live yourself when a straight man would rather another man than you right? sewer face idd
queen-bee
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
:creep:
You likey
the bear
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
You likey
XY + XX = :borat:
queen-bee
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
XY + XX = :borat:
Oooh using equations are we
the bear
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
oooh using equations are we
yyur
yyub
icur
yy4me
queen-bee
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
yyur
yyub
icur
yy4me
English,please?
Jebedee
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Depends what you mean by crushes. I think Ryan gosling and brad pitt in Troy are hot as hell. But I've no sexual desire towards them.

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (24)
18.6%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (14)
10.85%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (10)
7.75%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (22)
17.05%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (33)
25.58%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (26)
20.16%

Watched Threads