The Student Room Group

Do straight males have man crushes?

Scroll to see replies

Two ys you are...
Reply 21
Anybody who has a crush on the same gender then they are not heterosexual.
My shop friend had a thing for Jorah and his voice from Game of Thrones :lol:
My god the amount of guys on this thread desperate to prove they aren't gay is pathetic.

Yes, most guys can tell if another guy is hot, and only a guy who is secure is his sexual orientation would do so... Someone insecure about themselves would react with "no that's gay!'
I developed an infatuation with Simon Amstell at one point. **** knows how because the thought of such now revolts me. Something with my psychology went off. A combination of swift intellectual development and severe horniness I guess.

And I must admit there were two guys in high school who had the best thighs you could imagine, their quads were amazing, the muscle definition surrounding their knees. They must have had the best butts. Quite like my own. I did think about having sex with them a few times while masturbating although I don't do that anymore :eek:

I wouldn't call myself bisexual though because I'm not attracted to 99.9% of men and I have no idea why I developed some fetish over them three, like they're the only people it has happened with. It's clearly psychological, but that's what our conceptions about sexuality are. It's why those who are more concerned about health prefer healthier looking women and so on, it's why social factors external to one's physical appearance affect how sexually attractive we view them as.

As far as "man-crushes" go I'm not sure what you mean. Can I tell when another male is attractive? Kind of, well not really, but I get some hint of attractiveness so I guess that's what a man-crush is right? No, all males don't look the same to me in terms of sexiness, but 99.9% of them I'm not actually attracted to so it would be really inappropriate to call myself a bisexual, I'm just a horny, open minded heterosexual.
I'm sure one could identify as straight and have a male crush, but I'm not sure if they'd actually BE straight.

Bisexuality!
I love it when guys say 'no homo' it's like they expect people to think they are homo :colone:
NOT WORKING DUDES IT'S MAKING IT WORSE

I think guys can believe a fella is hot but not want to do kinky stuff with them, why couldn't they?
If you have a 'crush', I would find it hard to believe that you're completely straight. You can tell if a guy is attractive, but it doesn't mean you find him sexually attractive. There is obviously a difference. You can also admire other guys. It doesn't mean you have a 'crush' on them.

Saying 'no homo' definitely makes whatever you have said look much more homo.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 28
I get man crushes on musicians way too easily. It's not like I want to have sex with them, but just with their voices and the sounds that come out of their instruments. Mmm.
Reply 29
It's a spectrum and in my opinion, most people who believe they are either a '0' or a '1' are kidding themselves.
Original post by RobML
I get man crushes on musicians way too easily. It's not like I want to have sex with them, but just with their voices and the sounds that come out of their instruments. Mmm.

Nohomo indeed
Original post by RobML

Original post by Blue_Mason
Nohomo indeed

LOL!!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by tim_123
My god the amount of guys on this thread desperate to prove they aren't gay is pathetic.

Yes, most guys can tell if another guy is hot, and only a guy who is secure is his sexual orientation would do so... Someone insecure about themselves would react with "no that's gay!'

Speak for your damn self man jeeze
Reply 33
Original post by peso
It's a spectrum and in my opinion, most people who believe they are either a '0' or a '1' are kidding themselves.

Do you think those who identify as homosexuals and lesbians are "kidding themselves" too then?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest