The Student Room Group

Mock grades as

Guys I have done really bad in my mocks I got UUEC which is bad I know. However, the school are making me drop one of my subjects to 3 AS however, I don't want to drop any subject

Do you think I can turn it around for my final AS exam.
What subjects do you take? How much did you revise?
yes
Reply 3
Subjects:

Sociology
psychology
eco
business
No reason why not :smile: Well, kinda depends if you actually tried for your mocks.

If you did literally no revision/started too late, then perhaps you could explain the situation to your subject leader.
Original post by Kitty260
Subjects:

Sociology
psychology
eco
business

My mate got DEUU in her mock exams and she did economics,maths,chem and psychology. In the real exams she got AABC :smile: So you can do it! You just need to see what you're doing wrong!
Reply 6
It's important to note that these are most likely the grades you will get in the final exams unless you revise properly. Now is the absolute latest I would start revising since you need to push your grades up a lot.
definitely. just work hard from NOW. but i really do think that it will be in your best interest to drop a subject unless you can totally convince yourself that you can turn those grades around to atleast ABBC. my friend got EUU last year and in her actual AS examinations she came out with ABC. so come on. take action now.

remember this quote. it always motivates me:

"if you
fail to plan, then you're planning to fail".
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest