Another muslim paedophile gang: police say largest child pedo ring yet

Watch
demx9
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
"The majority of the men charged are from the Asian community and there are fears that the investigation could impact on race relations in Halifax."

In what police say is the largest child sexual exploitation (CSE) investigation in the country - bigger than high profile cases in Rochdale and Rotherham - the men face a combined total of 59 charges, including rape, sexual activity with a child under 16 and trafficking for the purposes of sexual exploitation.

http://www.halifaxcourier.co.uk/news...tion-1-7096362
Catholic_
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Thanks to Labour.
JohnCrichton89
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Yet the media is awash with white racists of yesteryear, instead of the Muslim tide of rape and paedophilia that has become systemic throughout Europe.......... it appears that Muslims like to periodically try to murder us between the systematic rape of our children.
Catholic_
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by JohnCrichton89)
Yet the media is awash with white racists of yesteryear, instead of the Muslim tide of rape and paedophilia that has become systemic throughout Europe.......... it appears that Muslims like to periodically try to murder us between the systematic rape of our children.
Whites are racist against their own race today. Most of the comments criticizing this nation or using the fear word 'racist/bigot' are native Brits. It's not hard to find a self-critical white person here.

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (280)
56.57%
I don't have everything I need (215)
43.43%

Watched Threads