CV References - Help? Watch

westlife2005
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
Ok everyone, i'm applying for a few part time jobs and was wondering who is ok to ask for references?

I was thinking about asking my form tutor and the Art teacher that i had for GCSE Art!

But i was wondering does the teachers i ask have to be in a particularly high position at the school i.e. headteacher ect because the Art teacher that i had for GCSE Art knows me quite well but he isn't like head or art or anything, just thought i'd ask him with him knowing me better than say the headteacher and he taught me for 2 years and still helps me now! And of course my form tutor had me for 5 years so he knows me verrrry well!!
Nutter
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Your art tutors and forum tutors would make fine referees.

They may not hold senior positions, but the fact that they've interacted with you extensively for a long time now would certainly help your case, since they can be considered to be reliable and trustworthy with their reports.
westlife2005
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
thanks! Yeah deffinately interacted with me for a long time, form tutor for 5 years and GCSE Art teacher taught me for 2 years and still attend his art club
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (322)
37.49%
No - but I will (67)
7.8%
No - I don't want to (62)
7.22%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (408)
47.5%

Watched Threads