Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chicken)
    Hehe sorry for some reason I thought you were year 13...but actually you're older than I am! I'm not 19 til end of June - I don;t wanna be 19 though I love 18!

nah 18 is over rated..trust me, a few more years down the line you will realise it. lol

ReputationRep:
    Hehe sorry for some reason I thought you were year 13...but actually you're older than I am! I'm not 19 til end of June - I don;t wanna be 19 though I love 18!
    Ah only a year wrong then I thought you had me down as a GCSE'er or something

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kissit)
    nah 18 is over rated..trust me, a few more years down the line you will realise it. lol
    But 19 is the last year of teens, and a year before 20...that feels so depressing to me! I don't wanna be a grown up 20 year old!

ReputationRep:
    I'm not 19 til end of June - I don;t wanna be 19 though I love 18!
    There's that much of a difference?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    Ah only a year wrong then I thought you had me down as a GCSE'er or something
    No, you're not that immature!

ReputationRep:
    No, you're not that immature!
    _that_ immature, oh thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    Hehe

You're funny though! Several times I have been laughing because of something either you or pig has said

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)

have you got it yet? lol :rolleyes:

Oh and no you are not immature, if i was jus to judge from your responses etc i would think you are older than 19.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kissit)
    have you got it yet? lol :rolleyes:

Oh and no you are not immature, if i was jus to judge from your responses etc i would think you are older than 19.
    nope it's still not come! i'll pm you a different email address

chicken i have a confession to make, i thought you were a man up until about 10 minutes ago :| lol sorry! no idea why! had never looked at your profile.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    chicken i have a confession to make, i thought you were a man up until about 10 minutes ago :| lol sorry! no idea why! had never looked at your profile.
    You;re not the first to make that mistake (though I am very much not a man!)

ReputationRep:
    You;re not the first to make that mistake (though I am very much not a man!)
    I fear you shall have to remain androgynous in my mind until I see photographic evidence to the contrary

(Hmm reading this back it sounds like a less-than-subtle request for naughty pictures, it's not! )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    I fear you shall have to remain androgynous in my mind until I see photographic evidence to the contrary

(Hmm reading this back it sounds like a less-than-subtle request for naughty pictures, it's not! )

yeah yeah....we know your type! Just kidding! lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)

Well I ain't posting my pic, so you will have to think what you like!!!

ReputationRep:
    I found one of her naked (read: plucked ):

ReputationRep:
    that poor chicken....aaahhhh!

ReputationRep:
    i wish i culd b happy too but i had to go to the dentist today ...again

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    I found one of her naked (read: plucked ):
    Very amusing (not)!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tammypotato)
    i wish i culd b happy too but i had to go to the dentist today ...again
    you'll be better soon! i promise!

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.