The Student Room Group

BMAT & UKCAT help!!!

Hi,
Just wondering which of the (many) BMAT and UKCAT courses are worth going on, and if anyone has any book recommendations! Am doing maths, f. maths, chemistry, biology and physics AS, is it worth looking AS/A level standard books that are outside the exam boards?
Cheers
Reply 1
for ukcat the online medify account thing is the best thing you can have - i had just this to revise and did fine, personally dont think the courses are worth the money.

for bmat the green 400 questions one is the best + doing every mock inc the previous specification ones

if your thinking of applying for 2016 this really isnt something you need to be thinking about till after your AS exams though :smile:
Original post by abigai11
for ukcat the online medify account thing is the best thing you can have - i had just this to revise and did fine, personally dont think the courses are worth the money.

for bmat the green 400 questions one is the best + doing every mock inc the previous specification ones

if your thinking of applying for 2016 this really isnt something you need to be thinking about till after your AS exams though :smile:

Thanks... Yeah, I just thought I would do a little bit of research.... need to concentrate on getting the 95+ average UMS if I want to apply to Cambridge.... No pressure!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending